3

Jungkook remembers how Jin caressed his hair sooth his back to put him for a nap.

He woke up hearing some noise from downstairs. He hissed at his new formed headache. Result of crying.

He came down to witness jin shouting at Jimin while tears streamed from his eyes.

"Don't call me eomma. You no longer deserving. Jimin seriously you know how much Jungkook loves you. He'd been single all his life waiting for you. I envy your courage to tell him about your marriage happily. Now you came to invite him!" The shouts of jin were heard in the full house.

Jungkook came in the middle of them. He tuned to look at Jimin who had that puppy eyes, red face and tears. Jungkook smiled and wiped it.

"Its not your fault that you didn't fell for me. It was mine to fall for you." Tears threaten to fell from Jungkook's eyes but he controlled those. "Mom. Please. Of course I'll attend your marriage Chim. Send me the date and place 'Kay."

While Jimin stood just watching Jungkook's failed attempts of hiding what he felt. But Jimin just couldn't smash his lips onto other. No matter how big the urge was.

At the first year of high school Jimin came to know that his cousin Yoongi is suffering from brain tumor. Treatment of  Which was only found in USA. But before going he bonded with Jimin that when he'll return they'll have to get married.

Jimin never wanted it because he loved Jungkook he knew,but the kind soul of him couldn't say no to a dying Yoongi.

After a successful operation and a post operative Yoongi was 100% well.

But he decided to finish his studies there and came back after 5 years to tie his and Jimin's bond.

.Sarah here.
Yup Jimin loves Jungkook. Did ya see the neck kiss. Uwu. I'm no longer sad about Vkook Cheek kiss. Also Bangladesh lost in the Asia cup final :( :( 1chap left