4

Hyung just don't make me your best man.

Sent at 10.00pm seen at 10.00pm.

It hurts too much for Jungkook. After the insult Jimin didn't came home to see him anymore. Didn't came to college either. He must be busy for marriage Jungkook thought.

The day of Jimin's wedding.
Jin smiled at Jungkook sadly as they reached the wedding. Jungkook had red eyes with all those tears he'd been holding but handsome nonetheless.

"I'm sure, mom don't give me that look." He bitterly said. Both didn't had any other friends except each other. So he didn't had to pretend to anyone.

They took their seat. The melody of piano started as Yoongi and the priest stood.

Jimin entered looking extra pretty with makeup a bit and new hairstyle. He's the groom.

Jungkook thought if he looked down or not. No he loved Yoongi. He has to look happy.

He rejected him back then to be with him.

The wedding started. Jimin stole a look at Jungkook who was stopping himself hard from crying. Jimin looked down same like when he entered.

The priest said,"does any of you has something to say if they aren't right for each other." Jimin almost looked at Jungkook pleadingly but he thought he was wrong so averted his eyes.

With having no response he continued,"Groom please say your vow."

Yoongi smugly looked at Jungkook as if he knew it all."it's a letter from my husband Jimin. Which I'll read to you. Dear Yoongi hyung, I hope you don't mind that I'm informing you this through letter. You gone through an operation today but it's important. Jungkook hyung my kookie proposed me today. I love him too. But I couldn't say no before you break our deal. Please hyung I need an approval from you. I really love him. He looked so cute when he said I love you. I guess I blushed hard." Yoongi stopped as few guests gasp. Jungkook, Jimin and jin was a crying mess."that's the day when I recovered. You heard that I took your name huh. That's why you didn't sent it to me? Too bad Jimin I guess you did. I was heart broken. So to divert my mind I stayed there and found myself a boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. He's cute AF. Go now hug your boyfriend. While I marry mine. Sorry peeps for some technical issues I'll marry the one I love now."

If Jungkook and Jimin weren't busy crying and closing the gap between them for both their first kiss, they'd see a slim, tall, Caramel coloured guy with mullet hair smiled boxily and stood in front of Yoongi for marriage rituals.

The end.

Sarah here.
Do you like it? Is it messy?