2

Jungkook didn't wanted to stay in college even for a minute to be honest.

Not that he hated Jimin. No never. The love which had grown in years wouldn't just vanish in a moment, it would take time,Painfully a fortune, maybe.

Jungkook never regretted loving Jimin. Ever. Even when he was rejected. Because he held a hope? Maybe. But mostly because he loved Jimin a lot and it was a habit for him which he had gained it years.

But it was until now. He wants to take back the love he'd given. What Jimin thought as nothing. If he did thought he'd just try loving him that didn't happend. Jimin maybe always loved Yoongi.

No these thoughts are toxic. He took a leave of a day from college. He didn't wanted to see the glow in Jimin's face. The glow he always had when Jungkook bought him gifts, spent day with him, took care of him. The glow now belonged to Yoongi.

With a sigh and floods of thoughts he opened his house's door.

Was that a smell of Kimchi Fried rice!

Jungkook's mom, was at home now! Already back from business he has a shoulder, huge of it, to cry on. Someone to share that how Jimin will be Yoongis now.

"Son! You're back early." Jeon Seokjin, his mother exclaimed from kitchen.

In moments, when he saw quivering lips of Jungkook and red eyes, they were cuddling in couch while Jungkook cried his heart out in Jin's chest. Jin could only sooth his back.

"Jimin." The name made Jin sigh. Of course he knows the boy. His sons best friend, first love, also first rejection. "He's getting ... Married.. With...Yoongi."

His sons cries hurt him. So much. He felt so vulnerable as a mother being unable to help his son. His hiccups stabbed his heart.

"Why do everybody I love leaves me?" He said between his hiccups.

Jin could only let some tears slip from his eyes. " I don't know baby. I really don't." And remembered the day when Kim Namjoon  left him after hearing he's pregnant.

Sarah here,
2more I guess.
My writing is kinda rich here na?