•one•

Min Yoongi was wandering around the streets in the afternoon. 6pm to be exact.

"Yoongi-ah!" Yoongi heard a voice from behind him. He turned around to see Hoseok, his close friend. "Oh, Hoseok! What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked. "I was wandering around town. I assume you were doing the same!" Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi noticed someone next to Hoseok. "Hey, whos that with you?" Yoongi asked. "Oh! This is my friend Taehyung. Tae Tae, meet Yoongi." Hoseok introduced Yoongi and Taehyung to eachother. "Hey Yoongi! I'm taehyung, but Tae is ok, or even Tae Tae." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Tae." Yoongi replied. Hoseok looked at his watch. "Oh, I have to leave now. I'm catching a train to my mothers today, sorry to leave so soon, bye!" Hoseok said and left. "How about we go get a drink?" Taehyung asked. "How about we just go to a cafe? I don't feel like going to a bar or anything..." Yoongi replied. "Sure, there's a café down the street. We can go there, and it stays open late." Taehyung suggested. Yoongi nodded his head and they both went to the café.

They both sat down. They ordered two cups of tea, and crepes. The waitress came over with the food and drinks.

"So Yoongi, where abouts do you live?" Taehyung asked. "I live in an apartment not too far from here. You?" Yoongi said. "Oh! You must mean those really nice apartments like not far from here! I live there too." Taehyung smiled. "Really? Cool."

They both ate their crepes, drank their tea and they were now wandering around the streets. It started to rain. "We should get going... you can come to mine for a while if you want to." Taehyung said. They heard a noise. It sounded like... a cat..? But it was coming from a dark alley.

"What is that? Is that a cat?" Taehyung said. "I want to go see..." Yoongi said, about to walk into the alley. "Wait! Don't go in the alley. What if their are scary gangsters in there?!" Taehyung said, a little scared. "Chill. No one is going to mess with me.." yoongi said with hardly any expression.

They went into the alley. The cat noises got louder and louder, but it was so dark, so Yoongi got his phone torch out. Standing infront of him, was a fluffy, ginger cat.

"Awww!! Cute! Wait, it has a collar on

"Awww!! Cute! Wait, it has a collar on. See what it says on the tag." Taehyung said. "Yoongi bent down and held the tag. On the tag read "Jinnie." On the back of it, it said "please look after me~" yoongi read out what it said to Taehyung.

"Well, let's go." Yoongi said, getting up. "Wait, what?!" Taehyung got mad. "You have to take care of him!" Taehyung shouted. "Well why don't you? You know I'm a dog person." Yoongi pouted. "Yeah well I can't. I live with my boyfriend Jungkook and he's allergic to cats! So, you have to. I know you don't want to but how can you leave that kitty?" Taehyung whined, yoongi finally giving in.