•twelve•

Yoongi looked at the picture of him and Baekhyun kissing. He made a mistake. He really loved Seokjin, and he was drunk. He decided to talk to Seokjin, but Seokjin was just staying in cat form.

"Jinnie? Please, just talk to me.." Yoongi asked for the 10th time. Jin sighed, and went upstairs so he could transform then put clothes on. He came back downstairs. "Talk to me then." He said coldly.

"I was drunk. Me and that guy have nothing going on. I promise. The truth is... I love you Jin." Yoongi sighed as he said that. "Well, why were you so mad at me before you decided to go out and get drunk? You were the one who pulled my tail and hurt me when I said no!" Jin snapped.

"Well, I'm sorry about that but maybe I wouldn't be so mad if you hadn't said those horrible things about me!!" Yoongi got annoyed at Jin. Jin just looked confused at Yoongi. "What? What are you talking about?" Jin asked.

"don't play dumb with me." The atmosphere was tense. "What? I didn't say anything about you! I was just upset that my tail was hurting. You shouldn't pull it you know... it's sensitive." Jin frowned.

"Well why did Tae say you said those things?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know, but he wasn't being very nice to me when he came to 'check on me'" Realisation hit Yoongi. Taehyung was jealous and wanted Jin to himself.

"Jin... I'm really sorry for getting drunk. But let me tell you that me and that guy didn't do anything intimate, we just kissed before I left. That's a promise." Yoongi said, as he held one of Jins hands. "I feel like I've cheated on someone, even though we aren't really official.... yet...." Yoongi added the yet, trying to imply that he wanted to be Jins boyfriend.

"It's ok... I forgive you. It's not like I can be mad, you are a free single person..." tears came to Jins eyes. He really loved Yoongi, and the thought of him being with someone else hurt, but he didn't want to be annoying or controlling so he acted like he didn't mind.

"Well... I might not be single anymore..." yoongi said, smirking. "W-what do you mean..? You have a boyfriend now..?" Jin got even more sad, but did his best not to show it. Yoongi still saw how upset he was. "Well, it depends if he says yes or not." Yoongi said, giving Jin a weird look.

"What's he l-like..?" Jin asked. "Well, he has soft pink hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute button nose, pale skin, and an innocent face..." yoongi said. "He... sounds g-great for you Yoongi.." Jin couldn't deny that what Yoongi described sounded like him, but he didn't think Yoongi would love him.

"Best thing about him is that he's unique, and innocent." Yoongi smiled. "How is he unique..?" Jin wondered. "He's a cat hybrid~" Yoongi said. "And hes sat right in front of me." Yoongi smirked when he saw Jin's face go from dull to really happy. "Y-you... love me..?!" Jin asked. "Who wouldn't?" Yoongi chuckled.

Jin hugged Yoongi so tight that Yoongi needed to push him off so he wouldn't pass out from lack of oxygen. Jin pouted when he pushed him off but to make up for it Yoongi kissed him on the lips. "So, I can officially call you mine~"

-
Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others, but yeahhhh so here's the update! Hope you enjoyed it. I might at a lil but of Jihope in the next chapter cos I fricking love that ship... fight me 😂 also maybe taekook soon, idk. If you are wondering about Joonie, maybe he can meet a girl? Or give me an idea for someone in a different group for him to love so he ain't lonely ya know? I want more ships included lmao. Byeeee~

 Byeeee~