Author's Note

I never really know what to say at the end of these, but I think it would be wrong of me to end this story without thanking those readers (on this site and others) that have stuck with me through both The Potion Princess and this story.  I appreciate all your comments, and even if I happen to not have time to respond, I read and love each and every one of them.  To those of you who comment consistently, I want to give an extra big thank you.  You all leave the best comments, full of praise and encouragement and feedback that makes me feel that writing fanfiction isn't just a big waste of my time.  (Even though it sort of is a waste of my time, but it's okay.  I'm too invested to quit now.)

If you look at these next few installments, you'll be able to find links to my pinterest account where you can find aesthetics for all my OC's (ever wonder what my version of Audra looks like?  Now's your chance to find out) and a summary of all my other stories.  If you liked this story, I hope you check out some of my other writings.  In addition to Harry Potter, I have fics for Marvel and Criminal Minds as well.

Tentative release date for part 3 of the Audra Stanton series is October 31.

And, as always, come find me on Instagram (olive.writes.fanfic).

Until next time Lovelies.