Other Stories

The Potion Princess

Things that Audra cares about: Fred. George. Her potions. Her dog. Her two other best friends, Clary and Emmeline, who are completely in love with each other but won't admit it. Her older brother, Vance. And anything Fred cares about.

Things Audra doesn't care about: Being a pureblood. That she's friends with Gryffindors despite being in Slytherin. Herbology. Draco Malfoy. The fact that her parents were death eaters, and if things had turned out differently, she would have followed in their footsteps.

Except that things are changing. Now, with the whispers about the dark mark returning and the incident at the quidditch world cup, it'd be crazy not to consider what's going to happen when the Dark Lord returns. Audra knows that she'll be expected to fall into line, but how could she, when she's friends with Harry Potter and mudbloods and purebloods alike, and she's half in love with one of the biggest blood traitors in existence? But how could she hope to avoid her duties, when turning her back on the Dark Arts ensure torture for her parents, if not death?

All the Ghosts Are Screaming

Harry had been told he had a bit of a saving people thing.

He hadn't paid much attention to it before, because he didn't see it as a bad thing. So what if he sometimes put himself in danger to save other people? So what if he would take a bullet for almost all of his friends?

It wasn't something he thought he had to fix, until the day he's sitting beside Ginny in court watching Malfoy get put on trial, hearing the Wizengamot say that he had to stay on house arrest with an acceptable citizen, and no one speaks up, which meant that Malfoy was going to Azkaban.

Which is around the time that Harry stands up without really deciding to and offers up a room at Grimmauld Place.

So yeah. Maybe he does have a bit of a saving people thing.

To All Those Brave and Lovely

Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her.

And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father dies in the middle of a terrorist attack (a death caused by one of Spiderman's mistakes) and taking her to live with him in the middle of New York. Her new life reminds her of the Cinderella story that she and her friend Eden used to dream about, but she had never pictured it happening like this- with the news calling her THE ONE WHO WALKED AWAY, and the nightmares, and the only person she can really talk to being Tony's dorky intern Peter, who she spends quite a lot of time with.

Nora tries her best to navigate her new school and her new feelings for Peter, even with the continued mixed feelings she has toward Spiderman (guilt, blame, gratitutude) and the new group that seems intent on taking down the avengers, one member at a time, and doesn't mind taking her with them.

All The Lovely Ones Have Scars

A series of connected one-shot that follows Pepper Potts and Tony Stark through the earlier stages of their relationship. Includes (one) exasperated Pepper Potts, (one) alcoholic and anxious Tony Stark, hospital visits, angsty conversations and unwanted inconveniences, all taking part pre-Iron Man.

Infinity War Saga

A series of one shots following the characters before, during, and after the events of Infinity War, with particular emphasis on the moments that made all us fans want to cry.

INCLUDES:

-A description of Peter Parker's thoughts during THAT scene

-Pepper's side of the phone call where she's trying to convince Tony to come back home, and what she was going to say before the call disconnected

-Shuri trying to guide Wakanda without the help of her brother

-Loki still being alive

-Peter trying to keep his promise to Gamora no matter how badly it hurts

These Heavy Hearts We Hold

Beatrice Palmer (who now goes by Bea, like the insect) didn't want to return to the FBI, to that world of ghosts and shadows and the never ending urge to double check the locks on the door and to look over her shoulder while walking down the street. But when Garcia, her old friend, decided she needed a few months off, she suggests Beatrice to take her place and Bea can't find it within her to say no. Now, she's back in this life of nightmares and monsters, and being a part of the BAU might have made things worth it- especially when she takes into account her quickly developing relationship with Spencer Reid, the team genius.

The Malec Chronicles

A collection of those hidden Malec moments that were missing from the series. Fluff, angst, and more.