Chapter 5

~Tiger Lily's pov~

"Nice going you team killing Fuck tard!"

Who is that?

I look in the direction of the source of the voice and see a cyan colored soldier.

Tucker?
What is he doing in this Canyon?
Weren't we just fight Locus?
What am I doing in this Canyon?
Where is Felix?

"Sorry! Wasn't my fault! It was the tank!"

Once I was close to the cyan soldier I see to see what he was looking at. A blue armored soldier in a tank.

Caboose?

What is going on?!

Then everything fades out. And re-fades into something else.

"Agent Alaska." A deep voice spoke. "You are being relocated to Blood Glutch. For.... certain reasons."

I wip around and see a soldier, in all white armor. And they are talking to a man.

I grab my head. It's pounding.

It fades out and fades it again.

But I'm in complete darkness.

"I'll never forgive you Agent Washington."

"How.... can you betray me like that."

"Such a fucking hypocrite."

"And I still can't help but fall for you."

A voice speaks. It sounds.... like my voice.

But I never meet Washington until like a few hours ago.

I also never meet Tucker and Caboose until just a few hours ago.

——————————————

I open my eyes and look around.

Everything is so blurry.

The lights are so bright.

And in the far distance I hear voices. I can barely make them out.

"Welcome to the New Republic Tucker."

I groan. My stomach hurts like hell, along with my leg and shoulder.

I reach up to my head.

"What were those dreams?"

"We're finally awake." Felix burst with joy.

I look toward him and give my best smile through pain.

"The Medic said you should take it easy for a while. So no combat." Felix sits on the edge of the bed rubbing my leg in a reassuring manner.

"Ah, ok..." I pout out. Felix then takes his helmet off and leans down and plants a sweet kiss my lips.

"Also. Kimball said we aren't getting paid the full amount."

"I had a feeling." I sigh and lay my on his shoulder.

"I have to meet up with Kimball and the others. Rest up ok?"

"Fuck that. I'm coming."

"No. You have to recover Little Knife."

"Pfft your nicknames aren't going to persuade. It's not like I'm fighting." I then cross my arms. "You guys are just talking right? I wanna listen in."

Felix huffs, grabbing his helmet, putting it and sticks his hand out.

"Come on. I'll support you."

I sit up, swinging my legs over and grab his hand. I swing my arm around his neck and we walk to where Kimball and the others are.

When me and Felix finally get there, I still lean on him for support. Kimball starts with saying all of their names. For a weird reason, they sound kinda familiar, hearing their full names spoke aloud.

"It seems, fate has brought you too our door step."

Kimball continues on, bringing up an offer to the four soldiers. I wait, hoping they will take it.

"Look lady. I don't know what you think we can do, but I seriously doubt we can do it."

"This war has gone on for too long." She starts. "Too many people have died. Our remaining soldiers are young, inexperienced and scared."

"But they heard what you've done, you give them hope. They will run into battle if you choose to lead them."

They glance back at each other and they walk toward the direction of the Rebels.

"Thanks again guys." Kimball walks out. Leaving just me and Felix.

"Well, we are now one step closer babe." He chuckles, glancing at me.

"Should we tell Locus we have the reds and blues working on the Rebels side now?" I say.

He nods and leads me to his too room so we can call Locus.

One we arrive and sets me on his bed and calls Locus through his speaker on the helmet.

I look down at my hands and start thinking about my dreams again.

I need to talk to the Reds and Blues.

"Babe? Hey, you ok?" Felix plops down next me and rests a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just sore." I tried to brush it off. Felix looks like he didn't believe me and tried to ask again but I quickly spoke up. "What happen with Locus?"

"Nothing much. The usual updates. Everything also seems to be going fine there as well."

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Rest up ok? I don't want you to push yourself."

He moves me so I'm laying on his bed, I snuggle into the pillow. I then decide to forcefully pull him with me.

"You shouldn't push yourself ether. Rest." I snuggle deep into his chest.

"Fuck, take off your armor! I can't snuggle like this." I laugh out.

We rested together for who knows how long.