<<1>>

Me and Jin have known each other since we were thirteen. We are both now twenty six years old. It's been a long time I know.

Somehow we ended up sharing the same house together. Just don't even think about asking how it happened.

But I can't complain because he cleans up the house and cooks for me when I come home from work.

I work in a cafe. I honestly love it there. It's really cute inside and it's kind of hidden from the busy streets. I work with six other guys. They're pretty cool a guess.

There is:

Yoongi. Yoongi doesn't do anything except for looking through his phone. I don't understand how he still has his job to be honest.

Hobi. Hobi is the brightest person I've ever seen. If any of us in work are upset, Hobi is always there to cheer us up and I love him (IN A FRIEND WAY!)

Namjoon. Namjoon is our boss. He isn't that horrible to us but if one of us do something wrong then we all know about it.

Jimin. Jimin is just Jimin. He's cute but like the little brother type. Every month he changes his hair. This month it's pink and I adore it.

Taehyung. He is the weirdest one in there but he's my best friend. He always gives me advice.

And then we have Jungkook. Jungkook is the most perfect human I've ever seen. Yes, I like him. I can't help it...

——

Me and Jin were sitting on the couch watching the tv. Well that was until my phone started pinging.

I picked it up and looked at all the texts.

———————CafeChat☕️——————

Namjoon 🦀 - Do all of you know that you're all in trouble?

Taehyung 🙈 - Um why non of us did anything..

Jungkook 🐰 - Wait what?

Namjoon 🦀 is typing...

Me - What..?

Namjoon 🦀 - All of you left work without turning the machines off!

Taehyung 🙈 - Wtf Yoongi was meant to do it! Don't punish us for what Yoongi did!

Yoongi 😴 is typing...

Me - Yoongi are you being serious -.- We all told you to do it!

Yoongi 😴 - Well sorry my girlfriend wanted me home-

Namjoon 🦀 - NO ONE CARES! I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY FOR THE BILL NOW!

Jimin 💓 is typing...

Jungkook 🐰 - Yoongi you are honestly selfish

Yoongi 😴 - Says you? You sleep around with loads of girls and forget about them the next day!

Jungkook 🐰 - I SAID TO KEEP THAT SECRET YOU IDIOT!

Me - What wait..

Jimin 💓 - (y/n) I'm coming to your place now, is that okay?

Me - Yeah..

———————————————————

I put my phone down. My heart stopped. Jungkook has been sleeping around with loads of girls. I felt hurt.

Jin looked at me.

"I-Is it all right if Jimin comes around..?" I asked as I stuttered a bit.

"Yeah of course, what happened?" He asked, looking concerned.

"You know Jungkook, the one I like.. Well we were all on the group chat and Yoongi said that Jungkook sleeps around with other girls.. I don't know why I feel like crying though because we're only friends.." I say as Jin gives me 'it's okay, don't worry' look.

He only gives me that look when I'm sad or scared.

"You need to focus on other things, not stupid boys. Do you want me to make you pizza?" He asked as he patted my head.

"Y-Yes please, make it big though.. Jimin will probably be hungry as well.." I say as he stands up. We have a massive kitchen that literally had everything in it. We walks into the kitchen and gets the stuff out of the fridge.

—-

The door bell rang. Finally after 15 minuets, Jimin was here. I opened the door to see Jimin and two other people. Taehyung and Namjoon.

"I hope you didn't mind but I brought Taehyung and Namj-" He said but I cut him off.

"Its alright, I need friends over anyway.." I mutter as I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Jimin, Tae and Namjoon followed me. Tae sat next to me and Jimin and Namjoon sat in front of me. "So, are you going to tell us why you're sad?" Namjoon asked

"How do you know that I'm sad..?"

"You look tired, you're muttering a lot, you're not as energetic as Tae and you let us in your house. You're obviously sad" Namjoon said as he raised his eyebrow.

I looked at Jimin to see if it was okay to tell them. He nodded. "Look, I like Jungkook and I didn't know what to do when Yoongi said that he had been sleeping around loads of girls. It doesn't make sense though because we're only friends.." I say.

Namjoon looked at me and nodded. "Don't worry. Both Yoongi and Jungkook are assholes. They can't help it" He says, making me laugh a bit.

They all smiled at me. I love these dorks so much. "Pizzas ready guys! Come in here!" Jin shouted from in the kitchen. Jimin, Tae and Namjoon all looked at each other and grinned like children.

All of us got up and walked into the kitchen. Jin looked at them. "Hi guys! I didn't know Namjoon and Tae was coming. It's good that I made a massive pizza!" Jin said happily.

We all sat down and began eating. That was until the door bell went again. Everyone looked at me. "What?"

"Go and open the door, I'm not doing it." Jin said.

I sighed as I got up. They are so lazy, honestly. I open the door to see three people.

Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook.

—-
(A/n)

Bare with me! The story with Jin is getting there!