<<3>>

I woke up to Jin's face sleeping perfectly. I've never been this close to his face and my goodness.. Was his skin clear! There were no marks or anything and his skin looked so smooth.

I put my hand to his cheek and stroked it gently. Wow! What moisturiser does this beautiful man use?! I need to use it! Wait did I just call him beauti-

"Well that's a nice thing to wake up to.." He said smiling. I quickly move my hand back and turned my head away. Great..

"Aww don't be embarrassed! I was only saying because it was cu- Do you know what, never mind.. Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded my head slightly. "Alright.. Would you like bacon, eggs and beans?" He asked as I nodded my head again.

"Okay! I'll call you when I'm done!" He said as he jumped out of the bed and went into the kitchen.

I got up and went into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. As you could imagine, our house was massive. It was the biggest house in the neighbourhood.

I left the bathroom after going to the toilet and brushing my hair neatly. I sighed. It was that time of the month. If anyone annoyed me today then they would be regretful straight after.

I went through Jin's wardrobe. Every time it was that time of the month, I wore Jin's clothes to let him know. He didn't mind it though.

I pulled out a big black jumper and grey tracksuit bottoms. I was freezing but when I put them both on I felt warmth instantly.

I left the room and went into the living room. I saw Tae and Yoongi staring out of the window at the snow. Namjoon and Hobi were watching the telly. Jimin and Jungkook were in the kitchen with Jin.

I entered the kitchen, Jin and Jungkook looked at me. Jimin looked at me a couple of seconds later saying to Jin and Jungkook, "Stop staring at her you freaks" He said with a smirk.

Jin blushed and Jungkook glared at Jimin. I looked at Jin and he looked at me nodding slightly. He must've realised I was wearing his clothes and why I was wearing them.

"Your food will be ready in a minute, you can sit down and talk for a bit" Jin said with a smile.

I smiled back and sat down with Jimin and Jungkook. This is going to be awkward..

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning!" Jimin said cheerfully.

"Morning.." Jungkook mumbled.

I looked at Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you?" I say as Jin put my breakfast in front of me and Jungkook's breakfast in front of him.

Jin called the rest of the boys in and gave them all their breakfast.

"My girlfriend.. Broke up.. With me.." He stuttered out.

My eyes widened slightly. I looked at Jin and he was looking straight back at me. I looked down at my food and began eating it silently.

It was now 5.52 pm. All of us were bored out of our minds.

"Jinnieee" I sang out.

"Jinnie?" He laughed slightly, looking down at me. I was laying on his lap on the chair while the others were watching the telly. I bet they were bored as well.

"I'm bored, can we play on your new console? What is it called?" I asked.

"My nintendo switch?" He chuckled.

"Yea! Your nintendo switch! Can we play mario kart please?" I asked like a child.

He smiled as he got up, leaving me laying on the chair. He went towards the telly and put the Nintendo Switch on.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked as Jin pulled out four controllers.

"We're gonna play mario kart since you all look bored. Only four people can play at a time so.. Yoongi, Jungkook, (Y/N) and Jimin can play first and then Namjoon, Hobi, Tae and me can play after." Jin said as he gave the controllers to me, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

—~!You Can Skip this If You Want!~—

We put the game on and went to the character screen. Me, being the obvious princess I am chose Princess Peach. Yoongi chose Mario. Jungkook chose Luigi and Jimin chose Princess Daisy.

All of us gave him a questionable look. "What? I like princesses!" He said. We all laugh at him.

We chose a level and began playing. I was at first place.

"If you lose you have to do a dare!" Jimin said whilst taking first place, making me go into second place.

Jungkook then got a mystery box and got a red shell, meaning that it would hit me right away because he was third.

So now I'm in third place. I'm not gonna lose this! Shi- Yoongi has a red shell now. wHy?!

—~! Back To Normal Now !~—

[If you didn't read, Jimin said that if you lose the game you have to do a dare. You came last :,)]

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin all looked at me smirking. "You're all cheaters!" I say.

"No we're not, you just can't play this game very well, that's all. Now what should your dare be?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi smirked as he whispered something into Jimin's ear. Jimin laughed slightly.

"I dare you to sit on the lap of the guy you like!" Jimin shouted out like a child.

My eyes widened as I looked at Jin. What he did next was about to save my life.

His eyes went to his lap and then back to me, as to say 'Sit on my lap if you want'. So that's what I did.

I sat on his lap and everyone else looked at me. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly but then he looked away. Tae just looked at me and boxed smiled. Yoongi and Jimin smirked. Namjoon just sat there. I guess he wasn't that bothered.

(A/N)

Everything is slowly coming together!