hayyyy

hey guy's so i've done quite a bit (for me) in the last few day's so here's some short little bit's of what i've done! :)

1. i went the fair, i was really nervous (for obvious introvert reasons) but it turned out to be pretty fun! on one ride my brother cracked his phone screen (it still works) and i got squished by my sister (the entire time i was like "HALP ME") and i was a bit scared to go on the really fast ride's that go side way's and upside down but it was fun 

and they were playing a remix of like every pop song ever then i heard EVERY BODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRL, EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY" i was riding the pirate ship ride (you know the one right?) and i almost had a break down on it because a one direction song played...

2. me and my mom have booked a house in tybee and we're going on vacation on the 1st of october!!! i'm really excited i've already started planing what i'm going to wear and we're going the week of pirate fest (if you don't know what that is look it up) and i'm going to dress like a pirate! and i've been saving up for something for a while now (i didn't know what i wanted so i was just saving up some cash) and since i have 8 siblings and it's a three hour car ride i'm going to buy a cheap mp3 player off amazon and put some music on it for the trip, also i found this channel called 'derek and brandon fiechter' and they make really cool music, not like covers but like this (and they do all diffrent kinds of music too, this is just one of ma favs)

i love this one so much because it's totally my vibe (#notspon) and i'm ready for halloween :P

so that's it! i know that wasn't much but for me it was a lot over a week okay?.....stop judging me..anyway i hope you enjoyed!

anyway i hope you enjoyed!

BYE!

(dat's how i'm gonna end my chapters now, do  ya like it?)