Backfire

Sonic's point of view
"I'm on the way Shadow". I say into my communicator.
"Get here has soon has possible; there are too many robots for us to handle".
"I'm almost there; see you soon Love". I hanged up, and run inside Eggman's base. I run to basement, and fine Shadow and the others.
"Took you long enough". Shadow said a little irritated.
"Well I'm hear now". I say while kicking a robot. Shadow, Tails, Amy, and I are destroying the robots then Eggman says something.
"You really think this is over Sonic"? Eggman said with a smirk.
"We always beat you Egghead; why do you think is would be any different". I charge up my spin dash, and before I hit Eggman I got hit by something.
"Haaaa". I screamed in pain.
"Sonic"! Shadow yelled.
"I got you this time Sonic". Eggman said with a evil smile on his face. I fall to the ground not moving a muscle.
"Sonic are you ok"? Shadow said walking up to me. I throw a ice ball at time; Shadow flew into the wall with a schockd look on his face.
"Hoho I finally have Sonic under my control".
"Now Sonic go kill these truder's". Eggman said with a smirk. I jump up and destroy his egg mobile.
"What"!?
"You really think I would be controlled by the likes of you". I said with evil tone.
"Sonic lets get out of hear". Amy said.
"And why would I do that"?
"Sonic whats wrong with you"? Tails asked.
"Nothings wrong with me Fox boy".
"Wait what only Eggman calls me that; thers something wrong with you".
"Come on Sonic we will go back to the house, and fine out what's wrong with you". Shadow said while holding my hand. I yanked my hand out of his, and said.
"I'm not going with a happy go luck rat like you". The the of them looked shocked that I'm saying these things, but I just smile.
"Well I'm off; see you goody later". After that I ran off.
Shadow's point of view
I walked up to Eggman and started
choking him.
"What did you do to him"!?
"It looks like the ray backfired, and made him evil instead of my slave".
"After Sonic is back to normal; I'm going to KILL you". I said in a pissed voice. I threw him into a wall, and walked away.
"What are we going to do"? Amy aksed.
"We are going to fix this".