The Plan of Murder

No one's point of view
The night is claim, and the moon is glowing brightly. Sophia Flames is walking home from work, but she has a feeling that she is being watched. She looks behind her, but she doesn't see anyone. She continues walking home, but the feeling doesn't leave. Her house is in view she walks up to her door and opens it, but when she opens it she sees a bule hedgehog. She know exactly who it is, and tries to run away, but that only makes the hedgehog smile.
"You really think you can run away Flames"? The hedgehog says in an creepy tone. Her faces goes white and her legs won't stops shaking.
"Aww the Fire starter is losing her heat I see". The tone of his voice could make ice shatter in fear. The hedgehog just laughs wickedly, and stabs her with an icicle that is has sharp as a blade. The girls  scream could be heard from a mile away. The hedgehog looked at the bloody girl, the floor, and at his hands and smiled. Before he left he put a note on the table, and run out of there right before her neighbor opened the door to see what just happened. The man screamed, and called the police.
Shadow's point of view
I didn't get that much sleep last time considering Sonic is himself right now, and he's not here with me. I thought we would always be together until he died one day, but nope Eggman's plan had to backfire on us. I go downstairs to fine the gang talking. Rouge saw me and asked.
"Did you sleep well Hon"?
"I didn't sleep at all". I look over at the TV, and my heart stopped.
"The murder of Sophia Flames happened last night, but we have no idea who did it. It looks like we have a murderer on the lose". The new reporter said.
'I'm sure Sonic will fine him". Someone in the audience said.
"We will update when we have more information, so be safe out there". I turned off the TV, and looked at the gang.
"We have to check this out". They  nodded, and we run to the seen.
When we got there the police looked died.
"Oh thank god you guys are here". The police officer looks at us and says.
"Where's Sonic"? We needed to come up with an excuse quickly.
"He's sick he needs rest". I say quickly.
"Oh will hope he gets better soon". He said. I let out a breath that I didn't know I had.
"Thank god that worked". I thought. We walk in the house, and start to look around. I go to the table, and see something. I walk over to it and start to read what's on the paper.
The fire died out
She put up quite a fight
Let's see how much volts lightning can handle.
After I read the note I had no idea what to think of it. Obviously this person is using something that we don't know about.
"Shadow what do you have in your hand"? Rouge asked. I hand her the note, and she reads it.
"This makes no sense". She saids in
frustration.
"Did you fine anything that could help us with who the murderer is"? I asked.
"No we don't have anything". Guys come here, and look at this". Tails said. We walk over, and look at the died body.
"The shape of the wound doesn't look like it came from a knife". Tails said.
"How could that be"!? Amy yelled.
"It's not a gun wound, so what could it be"? I said.
"Tails can you do some DNA sample or something; to fine out what killed her"? Rouge asked.
"I could try". Tails replied. Tails gets what he needs, and we got out of there.
~
We are sitting on the couch, and coming up with theories on how Sophia got killed.
"She had to be killed by something, but what"!? Knuckles said in frustration.
"Guys you need to come here now"! Tails yelled. We run over to see Tails looking at a screen.
"What is it"? Amy asked.
"How can someone be killed with ice"!? Tails said in schock.
"What"? Knuckles said.
"Sophia got stabbed with ice, but how"?
"Ice" just keeps repeating in my head over and over until I got something.
"Sonic". I said with my hands  forming a shape of fist. The gang looks at me with confused looks on their faces.
"Sonic killed her".
"How do you know that"? Rouge asked.
"When Sonic got hit if that ray he threw a ice ball at me, and if I'm correct Sonic used his magic to cover up his trail".
"Wait Sonic has the power of ice"!? Knuckles yelled.
"It looks like it". Amy said.
"Why do you look so schok about this"? Tails asked.
"Because, ice is the most powerful elemental power when you are dealing with magic". Knuckles relied.
"And how do you know this"? I asked.
"I am the Master Emerald guardian, so I know somethings about magic and things like that". Knuckles said with a smirk.
"So Sonic is going to be a more powerful force then we thought". I said.