The Ghost

Rouge was flying back home with the old brown book in her hands.
"God this book looks old". Rouge thought herself. After flying around buildings she got to the house. William, Ava, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles were waiting patiently for Rouge's return. She flew into the open window showing them the old book in her hands. Ava, and William were amazed that Rouge was able to pull that off without being killed.
"How did you get the Book without Sonic killing you"!? Ava asked with a bit of amazed to her voice. Rouge explained how she got the book, and what she saw. Shadow was the most pissed about Scourge flirting with his boyfriend.
"Once I see that pathetic hedgehog he's going regret having a mouth"! Shadow said angrily. Ava, and William were more worried about the ghost Rouge saw to care about a green hedgehog.
"Did you see what the ghost looked like"? William asked Rouge. Rouge had to think about it before answering.
"They looked like people, but with soulless eyes, and a blank expression". Rouge responded. The cat and fox couldn't believe what they just heard.
"Oh no why would Sonic do that"? William said outloud.
"Do what"? Tails ask with a confused look.
"We can show you". Ava said taking the book out of Rouge's hand and started to fip though it's pages. The 8 of them looked at the pages of flipping book until Ava and William found the page. Soulless spook
A being turned into a ghost with soulless eyes. They have to follow whatever there master tells them. When the person  transforms into a soulless spook they still have their human mind, but they can't do anything to fight back. How to reverse it
1. Kill their master
2. Write a spell, or make a potion.
After reading what was on the page the gang couldn't believe it. The Sonic they know wouldn't do this, unless that Sonic is gone in the darkened mind of a hero.