What Rouge Does Best

"What do you have in mind"? Ava asked.
"I have a feeling". Shadow said with a eye roll.
"What do you like its going to be"? Rouge ask with a smirk.
"Your going to steal it obviously". Shadow relied.
"Aww Hon you know me so well".
William and Ava didn't like this idea for reasons. For one Sonic can be tricky to deal with, and Sonic is going to use magic so it's going to be harder to get in his base.
"And how do you suppose you're  getting in there"? William said with his amrs crossed.
"Just give me a map, and I'll be fine".
"Ok, but I hope you know what your doing"? Ava said handing Rouge the map. The map was simple enough all she really needed to do was find away to the main hall.
"Ok I'm off see you in a bit". And with that Rouge flew into the sky.
~~
Once Rouge got to Sonic's base it looked like it was old like really old. The "base" if you can reallly call it that was more like a  Mansion. Vines were coming out of the windows, the wood was rotted, but most of all the fresh smell of blood was present.
"Great just great". Rouge thought has she flew through the old mansion. Rouge was looking at the map when she heard it.
CRASH
She looked over and saw ghostly like thing flowing around, but just in time she flew up to higher railing. She looked down and saw that a green hedgehog was being picked up by the ghosts.
"Hey put me down"! The green hedgehog yelled. The ghost  ignored his requests, and flew off into the main hall.
"Now all I have to do so follow and leave". Rouge flew off into the main hall, but stayed just high enough so the ghost couldn't see her. When she got to the hall her eyes widened at the thousandths of ghosts were in the hall.
"Sir we found the intruder". One of the ghost said in a monotone tone.
"Good bring him here". The ghost flew over to the figure, but the green hedgehog was still
squirming. The hedgehog was dropped to the floor, but he couldn't get out if he tried.
"Well well look who it is Scourge the evil hedgehog". Sonic said with a evil smirk.
"May I ask why are you here in the first place unless you have a death wish".
"I thought you could use some help  Babe". The ice the Sonic's eyes could make anyone freeze to death. Sonic rised his hand, and half of Scourge's turned into a ice.
"Wh-at are you doing Babe I thought we could work great together"? Sonic shot him a cold look.
"First of all I don't need your help, and second no one calls me Babe"! Rouge was looking for a opening to get the book, and it just has opened. She flew down and quickly grabbed the book, and flew off into the night. Sonic order the ghosts to put Scourge into a cell.
Sonic gave a sigh of relief, but that didn't last long, because the book was gone.

Sorry it took so long to write this chapter I just have so many things to do, but I'm getting back on track soon....hopefully. Tell me about what you think about this chapter it really helps me write better for you guys.
That's it for now bye.