We're not Killing him

Shadow, Rouge, Noah, Ava, and William ran back to Shadow's and Sonic's house to come up with a plan to stop the bule hedgehog. When the four walked the other looked relieved, but pissed at the same time.
"Where have you been"! Yelled Knuckles.
'We saved all of the people Sonic is after". Rouge said with a awkward smile.
"I'm just glad your safe". Amy said with a warm smile.
"Um where's Tails"? Shadow asked.
"Oh he's working on a way to break the rays affect on Sonic". Amy replied.
"Who are they"? Knuckles said pointing at Ava and William.
"Guys this is Ava Waves and William Gust". Rouge said.
"It's nice to meet you two". William said with a happy tone.
"So can we get to the plan or what"? Ava said tapping her foot in frustration.
"What do you have in mind"? Shadow asked.
"Easy we stop him before he can kills anyone else". Knuckles said.
"Wow how did you come up with that". William said with sarcasm to his voice. Knuckles glared at William, before Rouge stepped in.
"We have people who know how to use magic, so now we can  surprise Sonic with our own". Rouge suggested.
"Your right about that". Amy said.
"I know a way to stop him". William said.
"How"? Shadow asked.
"We vanquish him". William replied. Shadow just stood there with his fist clenching.
"We're not killing him". Shadow said coldly.
"Sonic has cased nothing but trouble, and we all said that he would go berserk". Ava pointed out.
"Um guys". Noah tried to say something, but no one could hear him over everyone arguing.
"Sonic is my boyfriend, so if you lay one finger on him I will hut you down and kill you". Shadow said angrily.
"Wait your dating him"? William asked.
"No I'm dating Tails, of course I'm dating Sonic"! Shadow said in a pissed off what. The bickering continued until a two tailed fox entered the room.
"Can someone explain why in the hell are you 3 fighting when we have to save Sonic". Tails yelled witch made everyone stop died in there tracks.
"They wanted to kill Sonic". Shadow said in a pissed off tone. Tails looked over to the two gust, and was puzzled with the two being here.
"Who the hell are you"? Tails asked William and Ava.
"I'm William Gust, and this is my girlfriend Ava Waves". William replied.
"Can I ask why would you like to kill my brother"? Tails aksed tapping his foot in irritation.
"Well he's evil". Replied Ava. Tails just looked at her, and the look on his face could kill a person.
"He's at evil, Eggman shoot him with a ray that made him evil ok".
"Ok, but it was just an idea". William said under his breath.
"A terrible one". Tails thought.
"So do you have a different idea". Amy asked.
"No not really". Ava said.
"Wait your witches you should have something in mind". Shadow said with his hand on his hip.
"We could if we had the book". William said with a sigh.
"I have an idea, of how we could get the book". Rouge said with a smirk.