five am.

zara eventually returned home. feeling guilty, she gave dillan a subway voucher booklet that she found buried deep in one of her coat pockets, knowing that she didn't actually buy anything from the poor guy's shop. she glanced at the clock - it was two am - before turning off the lights. she somehow maneuvered her way through the living room back to the sofa without hurting any thing. she sighed softly, collapsing down on the sofa with a small 'poof' sound. she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

---

the world was hanging onto a thin piece of string. britain, and other countries that were sound asleep, were oblivious to the chaos and the drama that was happening on the other side of the world. everyone was going insane. 

it was the morning in asia, and earlier in africa. they were counting down the seconds, the minutes - waiting, until the world would turn upside down at five am. 

that was the predicted time. five am in gmt time. five am and 1,000 people's lives would be changed. it was written in the nature around them, in the scriptures that dictated the fates. 

five am and kemala would be staring into a familiar girl's eyes. 

five am and zara would be sleeping with a stranger. 

-

(a/n)

// this is so short, it shouldn't be considered as a chapter lmao. after this is where the real shit happens :)))