Nicknames

"Vivi!"

"No!"

"How about... Nana?"

"No!"

"Then, ..."

"How about no nicknames?" snapped Vietnam as she turn around to face the country of Freedom.

America pout. Vietnam has had enough with America's nicknames. Last week, he called her Lily, actually her human name is Lien but America chose to ignore and start to make a few nicknames for Vietnam.

Vietnam on the other hand, didn't like the nicknames that America pick but only Taiwan was allowed to call her, Viet.

America is a different story, he didn't call Vietnam her full name or her human name but with the nicknames he picked or created.

"Aww... but its fun." He whined. Vietnam glared at him. "Not its not."

"Iggy likes his nickname even Can-Can too." America continued his list of countries that he nicknamed them.

Vietnam sighed, wondering how does England deal with him even his brother and the others as well. She began to walk away from the country.

America noticed Vietnam walking away from him. He chase after her. Ah, I know!, he smiled as he walk in front of her.

"Then, how about Viet?"

Vietnam stop walking when she heard the nickname 'Viet'. She looked up to see America smiling at her.

She couldn't help it but look away from him, there were a hint of blush forming on her face.

"So, Viet. How about this nickname?" America gently use his index finger to turn Vietnem to look at him, face to face. Vietnam closed her eyes and her face was bright red.

"Viet~" He purred. "Look at me."

Vietnam shakes her head, her face, was like a tomato. She won't give up, she won't let America win. She must stay strong no matter what even though her situation is like this.

"Fine, then Viet. Hope you mind me doing... this..." America whispered.

He leaned in and kiss Vietnam, on the lips. The sweet taste of Vietnam's coffee lingers in her lips as America kissed her. Vietnam refused to accept the sudden kiss, alas she had to give up at a point, a certain point to her situation.

America grin as he felt Vietnam's lips melted against his lips. Victory for the Hero! His arms snaked around Vietnam's waist, pulling her close to him. Vietnam didn't protest but instead she let him kissed him, hold her. She didn't want America to let go of her.

★•☆

"Ah, it work!" grinned Taiwan as she watched America and Vietnam from a far, more likely from a wall. "Oui!" smiled France.

France was also the helper to Taiwan. Now, let watch them. Zhis moment iz a once in a lifetime.

~•~

Ah, the first one to publish. Im not sure but people say, people says that Vietnam has a 'Tsundere' personality since they were strong women in her history.

Is America OOC here? Im not so sure...

I just watched Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and I love Groot. Awww... He so cute XD I dont want to spoil to anyone since Im kinda like to spoil... KINDA

...okay I might

Anywho, I hope you guys like this and hopefully no wars in here -.-'

Make love, dont fight. - JLo song; Live It Up ft. Pitbull

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!