Hold My Hand

"Vietnam! This is madness!" shouted America as he was shocked to the sight in front of him.

Vietnam scoffed. "No is not. Its just motorcycles passed by. It's normal here."

"That does not make me feel better, Vietnam." He grunted seeing the view.

Lots of lots of motorcycles. In Saigon or Ho Chih Minh city. The streets are packed with them. Cars are few in sight but motorcycles are a lot in the North Vietnam. South Vietnam is another story.

"C'mon, America. Are you scared to cross the road?" She teased, earning a huff and a blush from America.

"Am not!" He huffed. Its different here, New York, I'm fine but here. Its chaotic! How does she deal with this?

Vietnam couldn't help but giggle to his actions. She was, how should I put it, amused to him, seeing acting like a child. "I thought you want to try the coffee across the road?" She cooed.

"But can't you see the road is filled with them? These army of motorcycles! How do you survive crossing the road at this chaotic state?" He complained. "I wonder how do you cope with this..."

Vietnam smiled, like a genuine smile. "Hold my hand." She held out her hand to him.

"Huh?"

"Hold my hand, we can cross the road together."

America gawked as he stared at her hands before letting his brain process on the situation his currently in. "Oh... OH! Hold your hand!" He broke in his signature smiles. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Vietnam rolled her eyes. "Hurry up, I haven't got all day. Do you want to try my coffee or not?" She piped up.

"A-ah, sure..."

With that Vietnam and America crossed the road even though the road was filled with the chaotic motorcycles of Saigon.

America hold Vietnam's hand as tightly as he could but Vietnam complain that he was hurting her so he let loose his grip but he still held her hand.

Both of them had gone over to the other side of the street, they crossed the street and America gave a long sigh before fist pumping in the air yelling; "Woo hoo! I have survive!"

"Your too loud!" Vietnam hit him.

And so, the day ends as Vietnam and America drink Vietnam's coffee.

~•~

Vietnam's coffee is the best, I'll say the process is slow but the patience is a reward.

I got this idea when I was in Ho Chih Minh city. My family and I were in vacation. Yeah, the road there is filled with motorcycles. Tons of them.

Even when I slept in one of the hotels there, I could hear the faint beeps from the motorcycles. I cant even sleep well but the resr of my family, they slept like a log.

Phew! Two oneshots in a day! If you guys had any ideas, plz comment in the comment section.

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!