Plan?

"I have the perfect plan!"

"Kesesesese! Zhe plan iz gonna be awesome!"

"Dude! What's the plan?"

America huddled closer to Prussia as Denmark discuss the plan to get Vietnam's attention. Prussia tried to hold his laughter as he listens to Denmark's Plan.

"Bwahah-" Prussia stifle a giggle. He tried to hold it back but, this time. He can't. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Dude!" yelled America. "Shhh! Don't want any attention from others."

"Prussia my man, are ye' listening or not?" whispered Denmark.

Prussia nodded his head before huddled Denmark and America. America and Prussia gave a few faces to Denmark as he explains the details of the plan. Somewhat, both of them understood the whole plan and thus, the trio began their awesome plan.

★•☆

"Don't worry, Wan. I'm fine." Vietnam assured Taiwan as they entered the corridor that lead to Vietnam's room. "But..."

"No buts. I'm going to sleep. Let's continue the conversation tomorrow morning. Okay?" Taiwan nodded her head before she left, she wish that Vietnam had a pleasant sleep.

Vietnam waved back and entered her room.

It was dark, like pitch black.

Strange, I did not recall turning my lights off nor curtains either. Vietnam wondered as she wander into her room. Knocking a few stuff along the way which she earn a chuckle in the darkness.

"Who's there?" She shouted, grabbing her boat paddle. She kept the paddle close to her.

"Come to me..." cooed the voice.

Vietnam gulped. Stay strong Vietnam. She followed to where the voice came from. Be brave.

"Come closer..." The voice whispered. Vietnam gripped her boat paddle.

"TURN THE LIGHTS ON!" shouted another voice.

The flash of light almost blinded Vietnam's eyes but luckily, she survives.

Her amber eyes widened to the view that shows that...

America laying naked on her bed, with a green leaf covering his 'part'. He was in a pose, a rather sexy pose. His arms were behind his head, showing his biceps.

"'Sup babe?" He winked to Vietnam.

Vietnam walked towards America. Her boat paddle was still in her grasp. Her face was unseen due to the fact she had an aura flowing out of her.

America, being the blunt does not notice her aura. He smirked when Vietnam was beside him, at the edge of her bed.

"So, babe? Wanna have a little fun tonight?" He grin.

"Oh sure..." She mumbled. "...but first..."

She raised her boat paddle in the air, preparing to strike the country.

"Eh?"

"LET ME PUNISH YOU!"

BAM!

America was knocked unconsciously and had a bump forming on where Vietnam had hit him.

She huff before she leave her room. Great, now my bedsheet is filthly. Have to wait tomorrow morning for the housekeeping.

She knocked on Taiwan's room door. There were a few sounds emitting from Taiwan's room.

The door opened, revealing Taiwan in her pyjamas. "Viet? What happen?" She yawned.

Vietnam quickly enter her room. "Long story."

★•☆

"Zhe plan didn't work." Prussia said as he gave America his clothes back.

"Shame, I thought it could work." muttured America.

"But at least, she enjoyed the view?" Denmark chuckled.

"What?" America and Prussia said in unison. They were baffled on what Denmark said.

Denmark facepalmed.

~•~

I hav no idea wat Im writing here

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!