Chapter 4 - Kiss

*Time skip again*

JJ's POV:

We were filming another two Sidemen Sunday's today because it's the only time we're all free in the next two weeks.

We filmed the first one and then took a half an hour break. Most of the boys went out into the garden to play football, Vik went upstairs to go and finish editing one of his videos and Josh and I were sitting in the kitchen just talking.

We were talking about nonsense really nothing too important.

"Josh I'm so tried" I complained

"I know so am I. If you want would could go to bed after and just sleep."

"I would like that very much. I swear I'm going to fall asleep whilst we're recording" I told him

"Well we still have 20 minutes until be start recording again so you could always take a nap" Josh suggested

"Take one with me?" I asked

"Sure" He replied and bent down slightly and kissed my lips.

"Okay seems like I came in at a weird time"

We turned broke apart and turned around to see Tobi standing in the doorway.

"Congratulations number 3"

"Huh?"

"Your the third one to find out"

"What's going on exactly"

I explained about us dating and about Simon and Vik finding out.

"Oh well congratulations you two"

"Thanks Tobi really appreciate it, oh and by the way were about to take a quick nap so could you come and wake us up when were going to film."

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks again Tobi" I said as he left and we walked up to my room.

*Time skip*

"Aww they're so cute"

"Yeah they are"

I started to wake up more and sat up looking at Tobi and Simon.

"Why are you two here" I ask

"Well you asked for me to come and wake you when we were going to start recording again and well we are so Simon came with me whilst Vik distracted the others from the fact that you were both upstairs"

"Oh, ok" I replied

"Josh, Josh baby wake up we have to record again" I lightly shook his shoulders.

"Hmm ok" he said starting to wake up

We both got up and go downstairs.

This was going to be a long hour of filming.