Chapter 6 - Oblivious

JJ's POV:

It's been just over a month since the 'game' started and Harry is still oblivious. Like I swear he just doesn't have a brain.

We hold hands around him, we always sit next to each other I even call Josh Joshy when he's around but no. What do we have to do? Fuck in front of him?

Like seriously.

We're going to be filming today. Well Josh and I are. A video for each of our channels. On Josh's the boyfriend tag and on mine a Boyfriend vs Boyfriend challenge. They're going to be our announcement videos without making a sit down video and talking cause it's not really like us.

Since he still hasn't caught on we're just going to make him watch Josh's video before it goes up.

*Time skip till after filming*

"Harry, oh Harry" I shouted walking down the stairs with Josh and into the living room where he was.

"Yeah"he replied

"Can you watch this before it goes live please" Josh asked

"Sure" he said looking slightly confused

"Thanks" I replied

I placed Josh's laptop on his lap and pressed play.

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel. Today I am here with my boyfriend JJ. Yes you heard and read right this is my boyfriend JJ or as most of you will know him as KSI. We have been dating for just over 9 months now and so today we are doing a boyfriend tag."

Harry paused the video and looked up at us both.

"Really?" He asked

"Yep the video's going up tonight and also one on my channel." I said

"Do the other guys know?"

"Yep they all figured it out like 3 weeks ago but you were a bit slow so we had to tell you like this" Josh said

"I don't know how I didn't guess to be honest you're always around each other."

"Yeah it did take you a while, just over a month to be exact" I replied

"Well are you worried about posting the video"

"A bit but to be honest I don't really care what the fans think I love Josh and that's all that matters"

"Aww I love you two" he said and I kissed him

"Aww you two are too cute together"

"Thanks Harry, really appreciate it" Josh said

Now we had the weight off our shoulders. Everyone had found out about our love for each other.

One by one.

*THE END*

A/N sorry about the shit ending again and the fact that this story is so short but I did want it to just be a very short story so there is going to hopefully be a new story starting on Monday which is going to be another Minizerk high school story.