Chapter 5 - After filming

Josh's POV:

After recording the second video we were all just chilling in the living room.

Harry and Ethan got up and went into the kitchen claiming they were hungry.

"So when we thinking they're finding out" Tobi asks

"Don't know they are the two dumbest"

"Thats mean but true"

"They just don't have a lot of common sense"

"That's more true"

"I guess we'll just have to be more obvious in front of them without being gross" JJ said

"Who's being obvious about what in front of who without being gross" Ethan asked as he walked into the room.

"Well only Harry now" I muttered making JJ, who was sat next to me, giggle sightly. His giggle I could sit and listen to it all day. I started to subconsciously smile.

"What are you smiling about" JJ asked me

"Your giggle, I could sit and listen to it all day"

A chorus of awws sounded from around us.

"I'm confused" Ethan said from behind us

"Well me and Josh are together, we have been for about 8 months all of these guys found out and we were waiting for you and Harry to so don't tell him please." JJ said.

"Oh ok, congratulations you two"

"Thanks Ethan, really appreciate it" I said

"So how long did it take the the others to figure out"

"Well we started the 'game' if you will the day where we filmed the try not to laugh challenge thing. Simon saw us in bed asleep a week after and Vik heard the conversation from outside the door. Tobi saw us kiss in-between filming the two videos today and then you"

"How long do you recon it will take Harry?"

"Thats what we were talking bout before you came in"

"Oh yeah why I came in. You have no food so were gonna go get Nando's you guys want anything?"

5 "yes"'s sounded form us and we all told him what we wanted.

They left and we went back to our conversation.