ravishing

{2}

Selene is finally put down by her brother, after walking off the ship

Selene is finally put down by her brother, after walking off the ship. Selene scowls at the back of Lycon's head as he walks away with a smirk evident on his face. Just as he walks away a delicate maid makes her way to Selene. "Hello princess; my name is Sage, I was assigned to aid to you and do as you please" the fragile girl speaks with hesitation and uncertainty in her frail light voice.

" Ah yes, little maid my dear, make me look like the goddess I am." she command, walking into her room she would be staying in as Sage swiftly closes the door behind her as she follows Selene. The maid gulps, looking at the princess with the perfect amount of fear in her honey eyes. "Well go on! We don't have all day" Selene growls as the maid scurries to the dress that is elegantly hanging on the other side of the room.

The dress was dark as night, and was made of black silk. It flattered every curve of Selene's beautiful figure. It was long and went all the way down to the floor, but was fitting to her body. With silky thin straps and a long slit leading all the way up from the bottom of the dress, on her right leg ending right at the middle of her thigh leaving little to the imagination. Selene was pleased with her mothers choice of clothing. Always the one to show her true beauty and wasn't scared to show a little skin. That was how her mother raised her, to be conservative but not be afraid to be a dangerous woman. It was something Selene always admired about her mother.

"Thank you my dear," Selene breaths to the timid girl, admiring herself in the tall floor mirror. "Darling, it seems you are very good at what you do." Selene playfully winks to the girl before turning back to her reflection.

"Thank you princess, it is an honor to be complimented by you." Sage replies mechanically. Selene spins around, placing her hand on the maids forearm. " What is your name again sweetheart?" Selene asks, her fingers tapping impatiently on the girls skin, making her uncomfortable to say the least.

"Sage Dame, princess." She answers, her voice silently wavering in the slightest bit.

"Well, Sage, you must know now that you serve me and only me. I require your complete and utter attention at all times, and your complete trust. I need your trust dear, otherwise I will not trust, you in fact. And we most certainly don't want that. So when I ask you to do something, there is to be no hesitation in doing so. You obey without question." Selene tightens her grip on the girls arm as Sage looks into her enchanting eyes capturing her full attention. Selene had no intentions in hurting the girl, but just wanted to make her point and authority known, "Do you understand?"

As soon as Sage looked into those spell bounding eyes, she was gone. And utterly committed to Selene. "Yes your highness. I understand, you have my complete and utter devotion."

Selene releases the girls arm turns back to her reflection. "Mmm, ravishing," she says. Suddenly Selene whips back around and stands in front of the maid. "But do know, that if you step out of line. It will mean a slow and painful torcher, Sage.