an enchanting fantasy

{3}

"She is quite the woman, don't you think?" Thor says, breaking the silence after watching the sharp tongued display between his brother and the Pierce princess

"She is quite the woman, don't you think?" Thor says, breaking the silence after watching the sharp tongued display between his brother and the Pierce princess. The Pierce family had long left the throne room, going to tend to settling in to the palace for their stay.

"Well yes, she is the goddess of fantasy, she could show you anything she wanted." Loki looks to his brother with a smirk, knowing that what he was about to say would not sit well with him. And yet, Loki found that quite entertaining. "Make you do as she pleased with a single look. Show you your greatest desirer, and use that to her advantage to trick you into doing what she wants, how she wants, when she wants, And you wouldn't have a second thought about it."

"She can spell the greatest beings. Thor, she could make you do her dirty work. I'm sure if she simply wanted you to throw yourself off the palace balcony. She could, and you would." Frigga says. She looks to Loki, and at the never wavering grim expression that was not hidden well behind the thoughts swirling around in his head. She wonders what that woman did to peak his interest, for she had never seen her son in such deep thought about another person. Especially a woman.

"I see...so does that mean she got Loki to ask her to dance?" Thor asks, his laughter loud and.

"No, brother I asked her myself." Loki says with an annoyed tone pointed at his brother and his insufferable ways. Thor had always been the golden child, especially in Odins eyes. And yes, Loki most definitely lived in the almighty Thors shadow. Loki loathed ever second of the dreadful existence. But Loki could ask an enchanting and ravishing woman to dance, regardless of her ability's. And regardless of his brothers mocking questions. "And I most definitely plan on keeping that promise of a dance."

-

"Do not walk away from me child!" Salvatore all but yells to his daughter, his voice loud and haunting. If it was anyone but Selene he was yelling at, it would send a chill down anyones spine. But this was Selene, she payed no bother to it. "That little display you pulled in there will not go ,unnoticed!"

With hearing that shout, Selene spun on her heel to face her father with a growl.

"The Prince offered me a dance. I accepted. If that is a problem, then I have no idea why it is." Selenes sharp tongue snaps at Salvatore.

"I know this, but a Princess isn't supposed to be snarky and respond rudely to an offer. How do you ever expect to find a husband with that tongue? Salvatore asks. His face riddled with annoyance, his eyes flared like fire.

This makes Selens blood boil. Her nostrils flare, and her eyes changing from their Normal bright green eyes to a shinning silver.

"Oh father, all the men that ask me to just dance don't want marriage. They want what all men want, and im sure I don't even have to speak the words for you to know what that is. When I am ready to find a husband, and that is when I am ready to find a husband. It will be who I want, when I want, and how I want. Got that?"