sick - albert dasilva

You watched Albert crawl out of the drivers side of his car and pull his grey beanie over his ears, zipping up a black sweatshirt as high as it would go. Walking over to you, he coughed into his elbow before going to give you a hug. "No, get your germs away from me, sick-o."

Albert pouted, pulling his arms around himself for more body heat. "But I'm cold."

You pulled his beanie down farther over his head so it covered his eyes. "Should have thought about that before you hung out with Race last weekend. You knew he was sick and yet you still had to go over and play Fortnite together."

"Why couldn't I get a girlfriend who wanted to cuddle and love on me when I'm sick." Albert grumbled, following you into the school and over to your group of friends.

You pushed him over to Elmer. "You and El can cuddle, if you wanna cuddle so bad. I don't want to get sick."

"Albert, buddy, you're sick." Elmer stated, putting one of his hands on Albert's chest. "So kindly, get the fuck off."

Albert hung his head, walking over slowly to Race who had just walked into the school building. "I'm being quarantined because of you."

"That's your own fault, you willingly hung out with me when you knew I was sick." Race replied, wrapping an arm around his best friend's shoulder. You watched as Albert nuzzled his nose into Race's neck and you turned to Jojo.

"I swear, they act more like they're dating than he and I do." Jojo laughed, wrapping his arm around his shoulder, much like Race did to Albert.

"The cutest couple of the junior class," he teased and quickly unwrapped his arm from you when he noticed Albert glaring.

"Hey Al?" Albert picked his head up from Race's shoulder and looked at you. "Baby, let's take you home. Get you some rest." Albert looked hesitant until you held your arms out for him.

Walking into your arms and grabbing your waist weakly, he leaned his forehead on your shoulder. "I don't feel good,"

You rubbed his back soothingly. "Let's get you home okay? I'll have my mom call me in sick and your mom will call you in and we can spend the day trying to get you better."

Albert nodded, stepping out of your arms and handing you his car keys. "Can you drive?"

-

After getting Albert into some dark blue sweatpants and a loose white tee shirt, you had him lay on the living room couch, a glass of water in one hand and two Tylenol in the other. "Albert, just take the damn pills. They'll make you feel better."

Albert crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head like a child. "I don't like taking pills."

You rubbed a hand over your face. "What can I do to have you take the pills?"

Albert smirked at you. "Gimme a kiss." You shook your head no and he puckered his lips slightly. "Come on baby, plant one on me."

You moved in closer to him, like you were about to kiss him and you slapped him lightly on the back of his head. "Take the damn pills."

Albert looked like he was going to argue once more but he saw your stern look and popped the Tylenol in his mouth, swallowing them with a mouthful of water. "You're mean to me,"

"You love me still,' you replied, placing a chaste kiss on his forehead before making your way to the kitchen to heat up some water to make tea for Albert.

"That's very true," Albert replied, coughing into his elbow.