twisteddavid + iver-monkeys - davey jacobs

"Can you at least listen to that with headphones on? I'm trying to study." Your roommate, Davey Jacobs called from his room.

"I'm in my room, I can do what I want." You called back but still grabbed your headphones, untangling them and plugging them into your phone.

Tapping your foot along to the beat of the music, you reached to the floor, grabbing your laptop and going into Tumblr. You smiled when you saw a little notification in the smiley face chat box.

twisteddavid: Hey babe! Got anything fun going today?

iver-monkeys: just fighting with my roommate, the usual. you?

You and David had been mutuals on Tumblr for as long as you could remember and one day, he posted something about how annoying his roommate was and you messaged him. You both stayed up that night, exchanging stories about your horrid roommates.

twisteddavid: Might go out tonight, there's a campus party. Would I see you there? Wouldn't mind having you on my arm ;)

iver-monkeys: that's funny a real funny joke, david.

Along with having horrible roommates, you and David had figured out that you guys went to the same college. You knew his name was David, he was into rock music, and he liked to reblog some kinky stuff that sometimes left you flustered. All David knew about you was from your blog: you liked indie music and really enjoyed reading. He didn't even know your name.

twisteddavid: C'mon! Aren't you a little curious about who I am? Because I'm very curious about you. Wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you.

You felt a pink blush spread across your neck and cheeks.

iver-monkeys: of course i'm curious. i'm just nervous. i'm probably not what your expect.

twisteddavid: You're everything I'd want and more. Please come to the party. It's at Fenton hall.

iver-monkeys: i'm sorry, i can't.

You felt bad, you wanted to meet David, badly. But there was something about the anonymity that was stopping you. It made you feel safe, protected. He had all your secrets but no face to put them to. You knew things about him he hadn't told anyone else and if you were actually to put a face to those secrets, it'd be like your two worlds were colliding together.

twisteddavid: Do you want to meet up before the party?

"(Y/N), I'm going to the library. It's your night for dinner. I'll be back later." You looked up from you laptop and made eye contact with Davey.

"Yeah because studying at home is so horrible." You rolled your eyes, throwing a small pillow at Davey. "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Davey sighed, shoving another book in his messenger bag. "Just please, don't burn down our apartment when I'm gone."

He closed the door to your room and you looked down at your message from David that had still gone unanswered.

iver-monkeys: when and where?

You felt your heartbeat increase as you sent the message. What if David saw you and left?

twisteddavid: I'm heading to the Starbucks in the Domain food court right now. It looks empty.

You read that message and found yourself scrambling to your closet, trying to find something more presentable to wear than a black zip up hoodie and some grey sweatpants. Settling on a black tee shirt with a blue sweater over it and some black jeans, you quickly typed out a response to David.