ONE

author's note:

this whole fanfic is going to be in Harry's POV c: I may switch to Taylor's POV anytime.

So yeah. Enjoyyy ♡

-

College.

That period of your life where your life changes. You learn things you haven't in your whole life and learn the right from the wrong or more likely, the wrong from the right.

I felt like a pathetic dork dragging bags of clothes into the school campus. Almost everyone I was walking past was staring at me and whispering to each other.

I had to carry all my things to my assigned room. I regretted letting my mother pack my bags for me. But I had this important thing... with... the computer... thing.

"Need some help?" a guy asked me, as he made his way to me. He looked like he just woke up with that mess of brown hair on his head. His jawline and cheekbones seem so distinct. He had a unique English accent.

"Um... Yeah..." I wasn't sure if he would be those kind of douchebags who would just dump my things into the bin because I looked like a bully victim.

I walked behind him rather closely so I would avoid him actually doing what I expected him to. Luckily, he helped me all the way up to my room.

"Thanks for your help," I said, smiling. He nodded. Oddly, he was still holding onto my bags. Is he really that nice to carry all my things into my room before leaving?... Or is he... gay? Maybe he has an odd fetish for guys like me.

He didn't leave and just stood next to me while I tried to find my keys for my dorm room. I glanced at him suspiciously. "How else may I help you?"

He gave me a sheepish smile. "I kinda forgot my keys inside."

"So you are my... roommate?"

"Yeah..."

"But how do you know I am even the guy that is living in the same dorm room as you are?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I checked with whoever assigned the rooms for the students. They said I'm living with some dude called Harry Styles who moved from England to America."

"Uh-huh." I twirled the key between my fingers.

"And he's a freshman." He carried my bags up to show me that all these bags have categorised me as a freshman.

"Oh." I gave a nervous laugh.

His eyes prompted me to open the door. I mumbled an apology and unlocked the door. He let out a sigh of relief. "Finally..." He went in before me. He placed my bags on, what is supposedly, my bed in the empty side of the room.

He didn't have many things on the wall, except for a calender yet to be filled with bunch of notes and datelines and a "Keep Calm and Watch Youtube" poster. Hm. A Youtube fanatic.

"So... what's your name?" I asked him, setting all the bags I was holding onto.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He looked up from his phone and smiled.

I returned it. "And you're from England too?" I decided to unpack my things and possibly find out why I have to carry so many bags.

"Yeah. Doncaster. How 'bout you?" He put up his legs onto his bed and crossed them.

"Cheshire." I took out bags of clothes; new and old. I sighed. This is going to take a while for me to pack.

"Ah..." He nodded his head slowly.

There was a rather awkward silence. Then, I spoke up. "So, you watch youtube videos, huh?"

I placed my things on the desk, which was just my laptop and stationeries.

"Yeah."

"Cool."

"What course are you taking?"

"Writing, maybe. I haven't really thought about it."

"Why writing?"

"I feel like my feelings are being expressed when I write?"

"Hm. Interesting."

"What about you?" I left my other bags of clothes in a corner of the room and sat on the bed, facing Louis. He was spinning his phone with his thumb and index finger.

"Acting."

"Wooo, let me see you act something."

He put down his phone and got up. He made my way towards me. "Stand up." I raised my eyebrows.

"Wha... Why?" He glared at me so I did as I was told.

"Turn around." And I did.

His arms wrapped around my waist. "I'll never let go, Rose!"

I laughed. He let me go and smirked.

This is going to be one interesting year.

-

LARRY FKING STYLINSON YAS

will people hate me if they dont ship them but ship Haylor more? and im putting it in the fanfic? im not making them gay or anything. just incredibly good buddies. okay? :)

vote.comment.follow

Instagram:

@fairytal.e

Twitter:

@unnxticed