Chapter 9: The perfect opportunity in waiting

I felt my body move before my mind. I growled lowly and was suddenly by Gaara's side. I hissed and dragged him away from.the other members and stood over him protectively. The huge one turned to me and growled, a huge metal tail coming out from behind him, looking sorta like a scorpion tail.

"Hn. Who are you supposed to be?" The blonde asked me.

"Get back!" I growled, my eyes turning red and my fangs bared.

"This is the Leaf Jinchuriki. He is on our side. But, it seems he likes the one tails." Kakuzu informed.

"Calm yourself Sasori my man." The blonde chuckled. "Too bad. You really wanted to capture him didn't you~?" The blonde sneered.

"I'll kill you Deidara." Sasori spoke threateningly.

I looked at the two bickering, I felt like I was losing it. Don't.... don't tell they w-were...

I then jolted at feeling hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see To it looking worryingly at him, his Sharingan eye showing through his eye socket. I frowned.

"Come with me Naruto." He spoke calmly.

I felt him gently grab my hand, my claws dug into his hand but he didn't seem to even notice it. I stood and walked with him. I felt Deidara's gaze on me. I looked at his arm to see he was missing one. Blood covered the sleeve, and sand did too.

He was the one who captured him!

I felt Kurama laugh. I felt my world spin on end and I covered my mouth and nearly threw up. I looked back at him and growled threateningly. He only smirked and winked at me.

I was so going to kill him!

I walked with Obito, his hand in mine. I followed him to our bedroom and I fell onto his lap when he pulled my whole body with as he flopped down.. I just held onto him. I saw those graves, I saw the Tail numbers. They were like me and him. Beasts. Monsters. A means to an end.

I clung onto Obito as he whispered sweet nothings to my ear. I needed that at the moment. I didn't want to feel the crushing feeling I felt now. He understood me. He understands me. Now....the only one who does, is being killed by the ones I joined forces with.

What's wrong with me!?

I hadn't heard noticed my breathing until Obito whispered.

"Naruto calm yourself. Your hyperventilating." He didn't seem alarmed.

He was being gentle....oh so comforting.

I felt my chest burn. I gasped in a sharp and loud breathe, tears falling from my eyes as I did, I panted heavily but still held onto him for dear life.

"I'm needed out there." Obito spoke. "But I'll use a Justu."

He made a clone, that clone holding more chakra then he did. The clone then walked into the large room. The ground trembled but I didn't care, I knew it was a dealing jutsu of some kind. Was a really a weapon to them too? Or just some fucking toy? Kisame seemed to think so. I dread the day he returns here.

I shuddered, feeling an off chakra pulse from the next room over. It was strong. It was almost...almost so aluring. It made me want to walk straight into it. But, I refused to, knowing Gaara...w-was...

I sighed shakily. I wanted to do something. But I didn't at the same time. What did they ever do for me anyways? When did they return to nice gesture!? Especially Gaara! I saved him...

But he didn't even bother saving me

Selfish? Oh fuck yes he was.

Hnhnhn, he deserved to die!

I felt a small smirk grow onto my face. I snickered lightly and pulled away from Obito's chest and giggled lightly.

"He deserves it!" I laughed out. "Can I watch?" I looked at Obito with an excited expression.

"No...I don't trust you being to close to the sealing jutsu yet." Obito smiled and took off his mask.

I covered my mouth and a giggled through my wide grin, feeling all of my sharpened teeth. I could only picture his sweet face filled with pain~! If only it were Tsunade's! Or better yet. Sakura's~!"

I wonder if my precious leaf Village will go to his rescue~! A perfect opportunity in waiting!