(NOT A CHAPPIE!) pls READ!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not updating consistently. I've been going through some massive writer's block and it's horrible. I've had complications reguarding School classes to deal with. And have been spending a lot of my summer already with friends and family. Next week I'll he with a friend so there may be no updates still. I'm so sorry for the long waits. My heart just stirred away from this.

So! I finally started updating for a book I haven't worked on in over a year, and now I'm trapped on what to do for that one. Again! And while working on it my plans for this one and my other one I've been writing in slipped away. It's frustrating me to the point I want to rip my hair out. I'm getting all of these amazing reads, comments and votes for this story, and it warms my heart that people enjoy my writing so much! I'm truly happy! But my brain just isn't focusing. So in the future. If any of you are dedicated fans of my profile (Highly doubt any of you are except for one friend in particular) I will only be writing one book at a time. Or at least I will try too. I have bad habitts and this is one of them.

WRITING A THOUSAND STORIES AT ONCE!

I don't even think I'm that good at writing considering it's a hobby and I write along as I go with only a few minutes of thinking ahead of what will happen. Like thinking on the spot. And evidently some or most can't write like this? Idk. I try folks. So back to the topic. I'm so super sorry for those desperate and not for another chapter to be published. I'm just struggling a little. I already know what will happen. But it's writing it out that is the problem. Which I know everyone struggles with at one point or another. This book is indeed in its final stages, and I've figured out in the past it's always the endings I struggle with, because I so desperately want to lengthen it out sense I hate ending stories. But this one is coming to it's conclusion.

Also on another note.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 14K READS OML GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST SINFUL CINNAMON ROLLS!

Well with that off my chest, I hope you guys understand why I'm not posting chapters, and why I'm struggling with writer's block. I wish you all an awesome day whenever you decide to read this! As always, bye for now!

Sincerely,

Author chan~