Chapter 59: Kabuto's cooperation

Arriving to the rather large sleeping Chambers were both Naruto and Kabuto. Naruto gave a quick knock before entering upon hearing Obito's beckoning voice welcome them inside.

"Got him." Naruto gestured to Kabuto before sitting down on the floor next to Obito.

"Have a seat Kabuto." Obito spoke, him using his regular voice, though, he still wore his mask.

Kabuto looked at the two before taking a seat in front of them. He looked at the two men, wondering what this small meeting was about. He wondered if they needed anything.

"Kabuto Yakushi, your help in this war has been vital to out success. You are doing very well. You've pleased me." Obito spoke serious under his mask, his purple and red eyes burning through the holes in the mask.

"I'm glad I have met your standards." Kabuto placed a hand on his chest and bowed his head.

"But, I need to ask a favor of you." Obito looked to him. "Tell me Yakushi, have you heard of the Gold and Silver brothers?" Obito tilted his head in question.

"Indeed I have." Kabuto chuckled. The Nine Tails swallowed them whole, but not even the beast could handle them, and regurgitated them out due to getting sick because of them. And they survived." Kabuto smirked. "By eating his stomach Lining."

"Then you do know that they also possess Kurama's chakra?" Naruto looked him in the eye.

"Of course." Kabuto laughed as if that were a stupid question. "Everyone knows they posses powers that of a Jinchuriki. Why do you mention them? Are they needed for something?" Kabuto asked, but everything clicked in an instant and he snickered and looked at them with a dangerous look and sneer. "Of course you do. The Gedo Statue needs the nine Tail's chakra in order to wake the Ten tails up. And in order to do that, Naruto will have to be extremely weakened if not killed. So you need me to reanimate the two brothers, only to have my reanimated Akatsuki members, myself, you and Naruto to extract the chakra from the two and put it within the statue so you can keep Naruto at full power, and alive while unleashing the beast onto the battlefield in front of everyone, so they can watch their demise take shape with Naruto present as an extra shock." Kabuto looked at them with a smirk. "It makes sense. But I need those two pawns on the battlefield to hold the enemy at Bay."

"No you don't." Obito growled. "We just needed to lessen their numbers and lower their moral, and destroy their trust in one another. With this success we can move forwards in our plans to prep for the last phase of this war." Obito explained. "You can spare the two brothers, summon them here, and have us extract their chakra."

"I think not." Kabuto cackled.

"Don't test me boy." Obito growled in Madara's voice. "You may think your smart. But you are just unbearably arrogant and cocky. You have power. But next to mine, it looks like a handful of dust." Obito stood, his eyes glowing and burning in anger. "So use your talent for something useful. And obey my commands."

Kabuto stood and eyed Obito. He was about to say something, hit paused when Obito's eyes both went purple under the mask. He looked down to see his wrists, symbols forming as they closed against his skin. He looked back up only to gasp, seeing claws directly in front of his eye. He looked over to see Naruto, growling animalistic like at him. His eyes were pure purple and glowing. His fangs were bared and he looked entirely aggressive.

"I said Obeying me would be the smartest thing you can do in your current situation." Obito growled. "So. Do. It."

Naruto growled loudly as his form had flame like chakra rising off of him, them glowing yellow as his hair began to flow from non exsistant wind. He then turned fully glowing yellow, and went full Bijuu mode, or in other terms, tailed beast mode. Some even preferred to call it Demon Mode.

Kabuto growled and stood down and looked at the two. "I'll summon them." He then bowed to show he meant no harm and that he submitted to their rule.

"Good boy." Naruto smirked and went to normal and exhaled some as he wiped some blood that trickled from his nose. "Now, summon the brothers here. And we will dismiss you from this 'meeting'". Naruto chimed happily.

"Fine." Kabuto sighed.

Obito nodded in approval, but his guard was perminantly up, him not trusting the male. Naruto seemed that way too. He just walked over to Obito and gently hugged his arm, leaning his head on the man's shoulder. Obito responded by nuzzling his head against Naruto's lovingly, though, he never took his eyes off the snake man.

Kabuto presumed to release something, before activating the same thing. Then, there were two coffins that wriggled from the floor, sprouting to their full glory before the lids fell off. Inside were the two brothers, reanimated, and alive looking. They walked out, smelling the air. Naruto instantly shuddered at the weirdness of sensing Kurama in someone else, let a lone two people. He wasn't used to this feeling.

The brothers both looked at one another before walking towards Naruto. Though, Obito freed his arm from Naruto's hug, and used it to move Naruto behind him while holding his Uchiha fan weapon in front of him.

The golden haired one stared at Naruto with narrowed eyes, while the silver one looked to the other questioningly.

"What is it Kinkaku?" The silver one asked.

"It appears the Nine Tail's demon resides within this teenager because this Uchiha Ginkaku." Kinkaku answered his brother's question

"It does! That means a village managed to Capture the tailed beast!" Ginkaku smirked. "And by the looks of it the Leaf managed to snatch it from the cloud." He growled, looking at Naruto's scratched out headband. "It also looks like he turned rogue Kinkaku."

Obito quickly summoned seals, and slapped them on the two brothers, causing both to loose their ability to use chakra, and the ability to move. Obito chuckled and clapped his hands together once as he gazed at the two.

"Thank you so much for your cooperation Kabuto! Now! Let us proceed to the main room!" Obito giggled excitedly. "Soon...this world will be free from war, and from pain. Soon it will be perfect. With us as it's rulers!"