Heaven~ Mack

Jack's POV

"Mikey can I tell you something?" I ask my boyfriend of two years.

"Of course you can babe. You can tell me anything." He replies.

"You are my heaven." I say quietly.

He furrows his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

I smile. "You are everything to me. You're the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I have a smile on my face all the time. I can't stop thinking about you.

You're the one person who has been there for me through everything that I've been through.. Joining the band, leaving my family behind in Ireland, failed relationships... You've helped me through it all and never complained.

You never fail to cheer me up when I'm down. All you have to do is smile and I'll instantly be in a better mood. You treat me like a prince, and even when you're frustrated with me you never make me feel like I'm not good enough.

When I'm with you, everything seems right. If I could spend all day, every day in your arms, I would. And that's my definition of heaven... It's you." I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

I look up at him to see he has tears in his eyes. "That's the sweetest, kindest thing anyone's ever said to me." He whispers.

I wipe his tears away and softly say "I love you so much Mikey. You'll never know how much I love you. Words could never describe it."

He buries his face in the crook of my neck as I rub his back gently. "I love you so so much." He mumbles.

"I love you more." I say smiling.

Someone shifts in the bed next to us. "Okay. As cute as that was, can you both shut up and go to sleep? It's 2 a.m." Andy says.

Mikey laughs, sniffling. "Way to ruin the moment, Fovvlar." He sasses back.

I laugh and pull Mikey closer. "I didn't mean to make you cry love. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me."

He smiles sleepily. "I know." He says, yawning.

"Go to sleep love. I'm here if you need me." I say.

"Good night Jacky. I love you." He mumbles, already half asleep.

"I love you too." I whisper, kissing his head.

~~~~~~~~~~
Well... That's probably the fluffiest thing I've ever written! 😂

But I'm having Mack feels so there ya go. Another one shot.

I hope you're all having a great day/night! :-)