Absolutely~ Harvey + Andy

"Harvey?" The small blonde boy asks from where he's laying in the other's lap.

"Yes love?" Harv replies softly, looking down at him and brushing his hair back from his forehead.

"Will you remember me in a day?" Andy timidly asks.

Harv look at him quizically before replying "Of course I will, Andy."

The smaller blonde hums thoughtfully.

"Will you remember me in a week?" Andy asks.

Harv looks down at his boyfriend, wondering why he's acting so strange. "Of course!"

Andy sighs. "What about in a year? Will you remember me then?"

Harvey's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Yeah, Andy. I'll remember you in a year. I'll always remember you."

Andy hums again and sits up, curling into Harvey's side with a simple "Okay."

Harvey isn't one to let things go easily so he asks "What's going on Andy? Are you feeling alright? What were those questions for?"

Andy giggles softly. "I was just wondering Harvey. Don't worry. Everything's fine."

"Okay..." Harv says suspiciously, not noticing the smirk Andy sends Rye as he cuddles into his boyfriend again.

--Later that night--

"Hey babe. I have a joke for you." Andy says to Harv as the boys are sitting around the living room talking quietly.

"Okay, what is it?" Harv says smiling at how much his boy loves jokes.

"Knock knock?" Andy asks, smirking.

"Who's there?" Harv asks back, smiling slightly.

Andy gasps. "You don't remember me?" He says, pretending to be offended.

Harvey is confused and replies "What do you mean? That's how the joke goes right?"

Andy bursts out laughing, Rye and Mikey joining in as they witness Harvey's confusion.

Harv sits on the floor, puzzled until he remembers the questions Andy was asking him earlier in the day.

He springs up from the floor and tackles Andy down on the couch. "You silly little nugget! That's why you were asking me those questions, wasn't it? It was all just a big joke!"

Andy laughs as Harvey tickles him. "Yeah, babe. That's all it was. Rye told it to me the other day, and told me to see if you'd fall for it."

The boys laugh seeing Harvey's reaction.

"One more question." Andy asks with a smirk.

Harvey groans playfully which causes Andy to elbow him. "It's just one!"

"Okay fine."

"You love me right?" Andy asks.

Harvey responds by tackling him to the ground and squishing him in a hug.

"Absolutely." He whispers, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

Happy Sunday beautifuls <3