Never Be Alone~ Brandy

Brook's POV

I wake up shaking and sweating from the nightmare I've just had. My ex used to abuse me and ever since I got out of the relationship 6 months ago, I've been having nightmares.

I've hardly gotten any sleep and I think the boys are starting to notice, especially Andy. He's constantly watching me, checking to see if I'm okay. I haven't told anyone about the abuse because I don't the boys to see me as weak.

I climb out of bed and walk outside, sitting in the wet grass and breathing in the cool morning air.

I jump as someone places their hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Andy says softly, as he sits next to me.

He places a hand on my knee and I shiver from the sparks it gives me. "Brook? Can I ask you something?" Andy asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Why have you been so jumpy lately? You tense up whenever one of us boys are around and I hear you some nights crying out in your sleep. Are you okay?" He asks softly.

I look at the ground and pick at the blades of grass near my feet. "If you tell you, please promise that you won't see me as weak or cowardly. Please." I whisper.

Andy glances at me. " I won't Brook. You know I don't judge people like that." He says softly.

I sigh. "You know my ex? Nick?" I ask tentatively.

"Yeah." He says.

"Well, he used to um.. abuse me. He would hit me if I didn't do what he told me to and he got extremely jealous if I was too 'touchy' with you all. I was constantly scared that he would hit me, so I guess that's why I'm so jumpy." I say quietly.

Andy wraps his arms around me before immediately springing back as I tense in his arms. "Sorry! I wasn't thinking!" He rushes to say.

I give him a small smile and wrap my arms around him. " It's fine. I-I'm just not used to hugs and stuff... I'm sorry." I say.

He looks at me, confused. "What do you have to be sorry for?"

"I um.. I kinda have a little crush on you. I have for a while now and I know you don't feel the same but I just wanted you to-"

Andy cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. "I like you too." He replies grinning.

I hug him tighter and say "Can we go back to bed now? I'm tired."

"Yeah babe. Let's go." He picks me up bridal style and carries me back to my room.

"Andy? Will you stay with me?" I say.

"Of course I will." He says, climbing into my bed and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"What does this make us?" I whisper as we drift off to sleep.

"It makes us a couple if that's what you want?" Andy says, shyly.

"That's all I want." I whisper, closing my eyes and shuffling closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Not too sure about this.... I might delete it later...