Hallmark & Cocoa~ Ralex

Alex's POV

"Babe. Babe. Wake up. I made cocoa and I have Christmas movies." I hear my boyfriend, Robbie say.

I yawn and stretch, looking at him sleepily.

"What time is it?" I whisper.

He grins. "8 am. Now come to the cinema room. We're watching Hallmark and cuddling all day."

I slowly get out of bed and follow him to the cinema room.

We cuddle up on the couch and begin our Hallmark marathon.

After a couple hours and a few movies later, it starts getting really cold so I decide to wake up Robbie.

"Robbie? Rob? Wake up!" I say, pressing cold hands to his cheeks and kissing him gently.

He startles. "Gosh, Alex. You're freezing babe. Hold on. I'll be right back."

He gets off the sofa and leaves the room, coming back with two mugs of cocoa and a few blankets.

"Here ya go beautiful." He says, handing me a mug.

"Thank you." I say as he sits beside me and pulls a blanket over our laps.

"Anything for you." He says, smiling.

We turn our attention back to the TV, only to be interrupted by Rye and Andy coming into the room.

"Can we join you guys? We won't bother you." Rye whispers.

Robbie nods and says "Yeah. The more the merrier."

Rye and Andy sit on the opposite side of the room, whispering quietly.

"Alex?" Robbie whispers after a few minutes.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He says.

I look at him fondly. "Always and forever." I say, kissing him gently.

"Always and forever." He whispers, pulling me closer to his chest.

----------
My first Ralex story! Yay!

Also, I passed my math exam! Yay again! 😂

22 days until Christmas! 🎄🎅