Chapter 2.The square

Agent 3 P.O.V

We walked into the square and I spotted Sheldon's shop. I quickly rushed 8 into the shop, trying not to let the stares of everyone get to her. Weird isn't it? Just a couple of hours ago, I was giving the same judgements stares..

Agent 8 P.O.V

I can tell that all of the inklings were staring at me as 3 dragged me into the shop. I heard whispers and laughter and I saw them pointing at me. I didn't really understand why though? Was it my ink color? Were my clothes really that unnatural? Maybe it was even my hair style..While pacing around the shop, I looked out the window noticing that there was the mysterious brown box in the middle of the square. While agent 3 was talking to who I'm assuming is the shop owner, I snuck out of the shop and looked at the box. I slowly examined it and noticed there was a tag on it. It said "To Agent 8
From Iso parde               

I carefully opened the box to find armor inside, I went behind into this alleyway and put it on. It felt...familiar. I walked back to the square, the inklings stared staring even more, some fleeing in what seemed to be fear? That's a bit weird, I shrugged and walked back into the store to find Agent 3 and Sheldon talking. I guess she didn't notice I was gone... "Sheldon listen, I respect you as a weapon designer and I appreciate all you have done but, please shut up and just give me the roller" she said firmly, glaring down at him. "Y-yes ma'am" he said giving the Agent the roller, Agent 3 turned around and blanky stared at me. I could feel the air tense up a bit and feelings of worry and dread started to rise up within me. Did I do something wrong?!  3 grabbed my hand and literally dragged me out of the store and into the alleyway "8 listen, before I say this or well ask this I'm not mad, I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to be super honest..." she said. Taking a small nervous gulp I replied "O-okay..?"  "Where did you get that armor?" She asked "I found it in a box for me. It's from one of the people I met from underground" I replied back. Agent 3 sighed, she looked as if she wanted to tell me something but decided against it. Instead she gave me the roller and a hat. "Wear this I have something to show you before we meet up with everyone else." A mischievous grin appeared on 3's face as she grabbed my hand once again and pulled me into the big tower with a elevator. We went inside and got on the elevator and waited for the door to close...