Chapter 7. The KRAKEN

Agent 8 P.O.V

I was staring out the window looking at Agent 3 with Callie on my right and Marie on my left. When the boy (sorta surrender) I heard him say he's Agent 4 so now I don't have to call him boy. I looked away for a second and turned back to see a giant Squid chasing 4. Marie was wide eyed and Callie's Jaw was pretty much on the floor. "Woah what's that?" I asked looking at Marie "Oh that's the kraken it's a special that can't be used anymore but 3 has a weapon from the plaza so she can used the kraken..." Marie explained "i wanna be a kraken it's looks fun" I said while ignoring 4 screaming cries of help "you are probably gonna have to ask 3" Marie said with her normal calm and smooth tone "I wonder what a octo kraken would look like.."Callie said while trailing off. I ran out of the cabin to where 3 was chasing 4. "3!" I exclaimed. She turned back to normal and looked at me with a smile on her face that made me blushed I walked over to her but tripped on a rock. Landing on agent 3 my face against hers. I realized what I was doing and got off of her. I started squealing and crying and possibly dying inside. "Those two are so cute together" Callie said with stars in her eyes. "Wow I didn't think you would fall for me" 3 said with a wink. This made me blush even harder. I felt my hands getting move from my face and my body moving closer to 3. And then boom....A kiss...

Sorry this chapter is so short ;-;