Chapter 12. T E S T F A I L E D

8 P.O.V

"3....." I said to 3 "yes 8" 3 answered back
"That was a sanitized inkling". "B-But how?! You got rid of that stupid telephone how are they still getting sanitized!!!" 3 said probably questioning her own existence that happened during the octo expansion. "I- we may have gotten rid of the phone...but that doesn't mean we didn't get rid of the sanitized octolings themselves" I explained to 8. "Wait you're not saying...."3 looked at me, I nod my head "no..no,no,no,no,no,no,No,nO,NO...." 3 started to have a panic attack... I hugged 3, "3 calm down...." Wind started blowing everywhere...(very dramatic.) one jump down...then one more, and then another...OH GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED sanitized inklings and octolings surrounded us. 3 now is the not the time to have a panic attack! I shot a little ink using the only ink I had in my ink tank which surprisingly made them all turn around and ran as far as I could while dragging 3 who is still in trauma one sanitized inkling jumped up and tried to shoot me down but I dodge the ink bullets while still hanging on to 3, then a sanitized octoling tried to grab 3's legs but I stepped on the sanitized octoling's hand causing her to lay there emotionless, I don't know why but I felt a connection to that octoling so instead of leaving her there, I went away and dragged her along as well, I found a random ink recharger post on the sidewalk and tried to recharge my ink tank unto I got pinned to the ground by a sanitized inkling who had a sanitized octoling with them holding a sanitizer. Until 3 being the cool person she is snapped out of it and kicked the inkling off of me and slightly slapped the octoling, the octoling fell over.

3's P.O.V

I saw the sanitized octoling 8 was dragging and being a good person....I gave 8 the WTC (what the carp) are you doing face which she responded with a cute smile and a veemo...so I didn't question it. I helped 8 drag the sanitized octoling, and by dragging I mean having to carry her on my freaking back.o I followed 8 into..um..I honestly don't know where we going, she opened the white fence and expected me to follow her, but instead I jumped over the fence because it seemed more cool.

8's P.O.V

I had 3 with the sanitized octoling on her back, to follow me back into a certain place, the only place I truly knew, the place that surprising felt like home...

T H E D E E P S E A M E T R O