~I Am Feelin You Tour~

The sound track starts and 100 piece orchestra is visible to the fans as the dark blue curtains goes up and the song has already brought tears to the many fans eyes. The Tour is showing past present and future photos of Michael 'King' Jackson. The orchestra sounds so melodic. The fans have started to wave their hands back and forth to a somber wave. As if the long wait has finally paid off. The tour they have all been waiting for is now a reality. Michael Jackson brought back because music missed him. Some girls have already passed out before here he is! there he is! And as soon as he said those words "Bey Bey Love Neva Felt So Good" The fans went wild it is him! It is Michael. They want to go more wild, but the song is too calm then down and only Michael can do that so he keeps singing until they see he wants them to hear him sing. The song picks up its momentum so the fans began to clap along. Only Michael controls the tempo. Their claps let's him know welcome home soldier of love.

The song gets Michael into it too, as he claps along sitting on a stool. The fans finally get to see some of the outfits he had intended to wear for the This Is It Tour. They like especially, that he is wearing black sequin jacket his military style design and his signature sunglasses. Looking Like The Icon and Legend that he is. Oh that smile has not disappeared and he is still that lean machine and that body is so hypnotizing

The stage lighting is like a perfectionist designed it laser lights passing around and the spotlight is on Michael "Love Neva felt so fine" then fading with his into his famous lingering echos of smoothness. It's an exiting night for his many many fans that has missed him. He will make up for it the night is just getting started. He is moving alot on that stool. Proving he wants to dance. Cant wait.

When he gets to the part "Tell me if you really love me in and out of my life" a girl screams his name so loud "Miiiiiicccccchhhhhhaaaaaeeeellllll Michael! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !" he knows he still needs security

Michael blows her a kiss and the girls go wow. He knows he can only tease them a little not enough security to just only one of them back.

This song has true meaning and so heart felt even Michael can not seem to get through it without without feeling some heartache or pass pain. That is why it is first on the Tour line up. The musical genius still loves his love ballads. He feels them.

Michael hops off the stool cause when feels his Holy Spirit he has got to move and now the son g has picked up some and he can dance 

The fans could not wait to he cuts loose. Slow song or no slow song Michael can always crotch grab

Since the song is so pretty. Michael had some stage hands to start with handing out red roses to his fans and they was not running and shoving. This is a Kodak moment because their Idol loves making peace and the song's melody is that emotional. Michael hands a fan a rose and hold her hand for the rest of the song. He continues to sing.

"And the night is going to be just fine......" 

The girl is not letting go of his hand either. They just might have to pry it a loose. She is in awe that the song he is singing is the most loved song since it debuted

She is looking at Michael in amazement. His eyes are still the same. Gorgeous and oval and deep 

"Hold me Hold me" as she wanted to so really really bad. He has not ask for a fan to be bought up yet, but when does she flying

The red roses are still coming out and looks like there will be enough for at least twenty rolls back. That means at least 2,000 red roses were passed out for his lovely and loyal fans, plus one hand he is holding and vows to never let go. We all know that at the end of this song his huge bodyguard will have to assist.

"So tell me bey bey in and out of my life" he ask the young woman if he could have his hand back so he could pop his fingers.

"You can pop your fingers with both hands Michael"

Shows you his fans know him very very well