xx The I AM Feelin You Tour

"As I drove across on the highway. My jeep began to rock. I didn't know to do so I stopped and got out and looked down as I got a flat. So I got out like I parked the car like sideways"

Band member "Ladies and Gentlemen Michael Jackson Michaellllllllllllllllll Jacksonnnnnnnnn"

The fans all starting run to get a better view of The King because this song is going to go into over drive. It's party time. Time to Rock! and he comes out from behind the huge stage and Michael Jackson is driving on stage and on a huge screen for the backdrop. He got the same costume on as he has on the big screen. How magical is that and he drives his drop top 1958 Chevy Electric 225 a shiny black and white leather seats. It's sharp. Never saw rapper come out in one of those. 

Michael singing " As I drove across the high. My jeep began to rock. I didn't know to do so I stopped and got out and looked as I got a flat. So I got out like I parked the car like sideways"

The fans "So I can find what I can fix. I looked around there was no cars on the highway I felt a strange feeling like a mist. I walked down towards the end of the road. Then a woman appeared. She said dont you worry my friend. I'll take care take my hand I'll take us there. O O take me to a place without no name. No name" 

Michael "Take me to a palace without no name Take me to a place without no name Take me to a place without no name Take me to a place without no name" and then he got out of the 1958 antique and ask a girl out of the audience would she like him to drive her around

The fans hollwered back 

"Michael you cant drive"

Michael "I can't drive? Who told you that" and the song picked back up finish telling the story. It's got the whole house rockin, but here comes the girl Michael had security pick out. She scared to death to get in the car with Michael? Thought he was her idol.

Michael "Thought I was your idol. He got her to get in the car and she was loving this cause the car wasn't going nowhere

Michael "She took right through the fog"

Fans "I seen a beautiful city appear"

Michael "Where kids are playing and people are loving and smiling and nothing there to fear" 

Fans "She said this is the place where no people have pain it's just love and happiness"

Michael "She turn around and look down in my eyes"

Fans "She start crying and said come around you got a friend"

Michael "O O ah take me to a place without no name ah ah O take me to a place without no name No Name" 

Now Michael and his fangirling she just beside herself. Boppin to him singing like she listening to the radio. It is too cute. He turns to her and starts singing to her and she singing right back. Why a stage presence Michael Jackson has. The effect he has on his fans is tremendous and she thinks she is his real girl? They going to have to help Michael again because these girls dont let go that easy and Michael knows it.

The car got hydraulics. The girl screams when he makes the car dance just like him. Up down left right on it's right side left side low rider high rider shake like a washing machine. That is the way he learn to dance. His Mother told the World.

Fans still singing along "Take me to a place without no name oh yeah take me to a place without no name. oh yeah She start lickin me and lovin me and kissin me she really really didn't wont me to leave"

Michael "Hey Hey Hey that's She start liking me. Where yall get she start lickin me at?" but he and the fangirling kept right on bouncing to the good ass beat and he was handling that wheel like a pro. A good show too, because he is the legend Mr. Michael Jackson in the flesh

Michael "She start liking me loving me kissing me. She really really didn;t wont me to leave" as he kissed his fangirling and she went wild the security had to come get her sho nuff. She was trying to maul Michael's lips and he was laughing being the big prankster he is poor girl