xoxoThe I Am Feelin You TOUR !

The non-stop performance has lasted well pass 1am in the morning what a show but Michael just got his second wind and he is ready to go. He is ready to show off his final costume of the night. With over 50 more tour dates He taken his I AM FEELIN YOU TOUR overseas too. He is in great demand for tickets but he let's them in free too. Because charity starts at home. 

" Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson"

But the announcer comes out and tells the fans that Michael Jackson has left before he finished his last act? What is this true? How can it be?

Announcer " Sorry guys he is not in his dressing room. We looked everywhere for him. His limo has gone. We did not know this was the last song of the night. He felt it was getting too late to keep some of the younger ones out. So let's clap and give Michael Jackson  a standing ovation for putting this show together and see you in July" was he kidding it's AUGUST what damn July? when in 2015 or something? 

The Fans "We want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael"

On the big Screen the fans see a huge Boeing 777 flying in the sky headed away from the stadium but what is it doing now? 

The Fans "We want Michael We want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael"

The Fans are crying and screaming and passing out seeing that Boeing 777 leaving. Is Michael not going to even say good-bye?

The Fans "Michael come back Michael come back Michael comeback Michael come back"

Fan to another Fan "He left? He left us He left us again?" While still in shock 

Fans "We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael We Want Michael"

One girl she just went into shock right then and there "Get help please get help please"

Somebody in the crowd had the CD and started playing

"Darkchild" 

"Everywhere I turn and everywhere I look The systems turn and everything is ran by the book"

"i got to get away so I can free my mind"

"XSCAPE is what I need away from electric eyes"

"No matter where I am I see my face around"

"They lie on my name and push it from town to town"

"Dont have no place to run but there is no place to hide"

"I got to find a place but I wont hide away"

"XSCAPE I got ta get away from a system that is in this world today"

"Aplace where relationships have not gone astray"

"I do what I wanna cause I gotta face no one but myself"

Then on the BIG SCREEN the Boeing 777 is flying back towards the stadium and

The BIG SCREEN camera takes the crowd inside the plane where they see

Michael King Jackson filming a video on the inside singing XSCAPE

Michael "I do what I wanna cause I gotta face no one but myself"

The fans are happy he did the last song for them and They all ran on stage as many as the could so they could touch the BIG SCREEN and he kissed the screen from the big Boeing 777 and they kissed it from the stage and the were dancing and singing XSCAPE

Michael "XSCAPE"........................