ONE

"Jeon Jeongguk also known as one the youngest man made billionaires in the world with his globalized corporation. Just at the age of 24 he has created a title for himself and a empire to stand on."

Taehyung was currently watching the news, bored out of his mind. He woke up at 3:00 just to plan out his outfit for the first day of school. It was currently 6:45 and he has to be on the city bus as 7:35.

"Who cares about some dumb young billionaire, anyways? What's so good about him? Did he sell lip kits too?" Taehyung grumbled and fiddled with his skirt.

Taehyung shut off his tv and scrolled through social media

Taehyung shut off his tv and scrolled through social media. He's currently living alone in his loft ever since his adoptive parents passed away in a car accident. He was living with his aunt and uncle and their family but his aunt had recently gave birth and there wasn't enough room. So they decided to "buy" Taehyung a loft, except they only paid for the first 3 months of rent so Taehyung had to find himself a job-correction 3 low paying jobs to be able to pay off rent.

"Fucking finally!" Taehyung jumped up from the coach and grabbed his white backpack

"Fucking finally!" Taehyung jumped up from the coach and grabbed his white backpack. He grabbed his keys and locked his loft door.

When Taehyung got on the bus he felt a large rough hand slide up the inner of his thighs. His squeaked in surprised and turned around, met by a creepy dude. He had glasses and acne all over his face but that wasn't the creepy part, the creepy part was the fact that the dude was panting heavily and gave Taehyung a creepy smile. Taehyung shivered and moved forwards a little to prevent the man from touching him but he bumped slightly
into a middle aged man who looked very annoyed and pushed Taehyung back with his elbow and shoulder.

So now Taehyung is was squished into the creepy man who now had a hard on and rubbed it against Taehyung's ass.

'Gross! Gross! Gross!!' Taehyung wailed mentally. He was too pussy to confront the man in front of all these people so he just let the dude continue touch his waist, thighs and butt. Taehyung prayed he'd reach his bus stop sooner.

When the creepy dude lifted Taehyung's skirt the bus finally came to a stop and Taehyung got out even though it wasn't his stop.

'Great, now what do I do?' Taehyung looked around and saw that in front of him was a giant skyscraper that was recently built.

'Hey, isn't that the same building that Jeon-something person built for his company in Seoul?' Taehyung walked closer, mesmerized by the infrastructure.

"Excuse me, no loitering please." Taehyung turned around and saw a old lady dressed finely in a business shirt and skirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just ad-"

"-admiring the building, oh I know. She's a beauty isn't she?"

(A/n: This is actually the new judicial court house being built in my city

(A/n: This is actually the new judicial court house being built in my city. I pass by it all the time since my high school is like next door 😂 Pretend that the building is Jeongguk's new company building)

Taehyung smiled at the old lady and was about to leave when she stopped him.

"Excuse me, young lady but may I ask you a question?"

"Actually..I'm a male."

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! It's just that you're so beautiful!" Taehyung blushed and looked at his white sneakers.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you were looking for a job."

"H-how did you know?" Taehyung suspected she was psychic. Whenever he was in large crowds he'd wonder if someone was psychic and would hear the thoughts and his head that he was wondering if someone was psychic, then the psychic person would know and they would freak out cause Taehyung caught them but Taehyung didn't know and only the psychic did. Well at least that's what Taehyung thinks is happening whenever he's in big crowds.

"Oh, just a hunch." Taehyung stared at her blankly before starting to leave again. "Wait!"

'Okay, she's a little weird.'

"Yes, ma'am?"

"How about, I give you a job?" Taehyung rose an eyebrow. 'She's sus' "Well it depends how much I'm getting paid."

"Well, you get a yearly income of $146,000 which means you get paid $40 an hour!" Taehyung jaw dropped, literally dropped. He was speechless. He didn't care what the job was as long as he could get sweet, sweet cash. Maybe now he could get that Gucci purse he's always wanted!

"Yes! I'll take it!" The old lady clapped her hands and smiled.

"Wonderful! Here's my number and I shall contact you about the job."

Taehyung and the old lady bid farewell. As Taehyung was waiting for another bus he wondered, 'Wait, how would she get in contact with me if I never gave her any information? I didn't even give her my name..."

End of 'ONE'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Jessica 💖