EIGHT

Quick question, do you guys hate the pictures I use in almost every chapter. Is it too much?

----------------

Taehyung's eyes stirred open, still cloudy and half asleep. He sat up and glanced over to the empty side next to him. His heart ached for what reason he didn't know. 

He sighed and rolled off the bed, taking the blanket along with him so that he'd be wrapped in a burrito. Taehyung tried to free himself but was stuck so he ended up moving his butt up and down in the air like a caterpillar. He stopped moving when a pair of fluffy bunny slippers stood in front of him. 

"Hello Mr.Bunny." Taehyung said and one of the bunnies head moved up and down while it replied back.

"Hello, beautiful angel. Why're you down here?" Taehyung frowned, and rolled over again. He looked up and met Jeongguk's chocolate eyes and split hair. Jeongguk gave Taehyung a sweet smile and Taehyung tried hard not to give one back.

"You're a big 'ole meanie." Jeongguk gave Taehyung an amused look as Taehyung tried to fold his arms together to look intimidating but realized that his arms were pinned to his sides by the blanket. 

"Aw, is my baby mad that I didn't stick my big 'ole dick in him?" Jeongguk gave a humorous sympathetic look while Taehyung laid on the floor with his mouth agape.

Jeongguk lifted Taehyung up potato sack style and placed him onto the bed. He gave Taehyung a peck onto his soft lips and pulled away with the softest look he's ever given in his life. 

"You know that I'm so grateful to have met you? I thought I'd be alone forever. I don't want to rush this but at the same time I want to make you mine, all mine. Let everyone know that you belong to me and I belong to you, forever. I know that this is so sudden but I feel like we're meant to be, maybe we we're lovers in our past lives. I know that you may not be ready for me yet, so I'm willing to wait as long as you stay faithful and true to me so I can do the same." Taehyung eyes watered up at the sweet confession. Taehyung closed his eyes and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. Jeongguk chuckled and gave what his baby wanted. 

"I'm willing to try this out, Jeongguk. I want to be your mate." Taehyung and Jeongguk smiled while he leaned his forehead onto Taehyung's as they relish their moment in the quiet, warm morning.