FIVE

Taehgung slowly opened his eyes but quickly closed them shut and winced. His head was pounding.

When his head was in less pain he opened his droopy eyes and sat up.

Where am I?

He looked around at his surroundings, he was in a bedroom which was not his.

Taehyung was wearing a short silky night gown and got off the bed. He walked around the spacious master bedroom, looking at the beautiful nature through the large windows.

He was about the leave the room until he felt slick drip down his thighs. He blushed and walked into the bathroom.

He took some paper towels to wipe away the slick, noticing that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Then he saw a medium-sized black bag next to a tall glass of water, he looked over and saw a note;

I brought you home, because you were in heat. Inside the black bag will be the necessities you'll need for today. My maid will escort you through my house at 8am.
Don't leave.
-Jeon

Taehyung reached for the bag and looked inside. There was a large gray knit sweater, a pair of black leggings and gray Totoro socks. There was also suppressants and a pair of new underwear.

He grabbed for the underwear and put them on

He grabbed for the underwear and put them on. He also noticed that his chest was swelling a little bit. Sigh, the "perks" of being an omega.

(A/n: The characteristics, physically and mentally are inspired by other works of other authors so if you notice similarities, I AM NOT PLAGIARIZING; I MEAN NO HARM)

Taehyung put on the clothing and looked at himself in the mirror. The knitted sweater only reached down to his hip. The leggings defined his plump ass and he blushed when he saw it jiggle. This sucks. He pouted, opened the bottle of suppressants, took two pills and swallowed them with water.

He walked back into the bedroom and found his phone. Only 5 more minutes left. He unlocked his phone and noticed he got a message from his best-friend Jimin. He went to abroad for college so Taehyung ended up alone again.

Chimchim💕: Tae! I wanted to surprise you~ I came back to Korea yesterday and went to your flat, but you weren't there :( Also, I went through your mail for you and you got a letter saying you're an omega! How cool is this! We're omega-sisters! :D

Text me back soon pls, I miss u :,(

You're an omega too?

Chimchim💕: Omg! I was so worried you got kidnapped or something lol

I'm at my boss's house.

Chimchim💕: Ooo, scandalous are we? ;)

Shut up, he's not even that hot.

Chimchim💕: Who is he?

Jeon Jeongguk

Chimchim💕: bITCH DAMN, GO SNATCH THAT MAN.

Nah.

Chimchim💕: aRE yOu cRaZy??

I've only known him for like 3 days. I'm not gonna fall in love anyways, love is overrated.

Chimchim💕: Damn, depressing much? Anyways, if I wasn't taken then I would've totally jumped him,

Who's your boyfriend?

Chimchim💕: *boyfriends, and they're also my mates.

Psh, mates are overrated.

Chimchim💕: Says the guy who wanted to be mates with me.

Shut up, you were cuter back then and I was only 5

Chimchim💕: I remember when you said "Jimin! You're going to be my wife when we get older!"

Stobbbb it, you're embarrassing me! Good thing I have to go anyways.

Chimchim💕: Where you going?

Not telling.

Chimchim💕: oKaY tHeN.

A knock caught Taehyung's attention and he put down his phone.

"Come in." The door opened and in came a maid.

Taehyung stood up and the maid bowed.

"Why are you bowing?" He asked and the maid smiled.

"I need to show my respect to Miss. Jeon" Taehyung looked around him, there was no body there except him and the maid.

"But, I'm not Miss. Jeon. You must be mistaken."  The maid slowly shook her head.

"Did Master Jeon not tell you?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Tell me what?"

"You're Master Jeon's soulmate."