You made a deal...

This may be a little cheesy and bad plus the characters aren't mine.

"Now remember--" "We know, never go to the casino" You interrupted and smiled Cuphead and Mugman just nodded as you ran off to play with you're brothers "Be safe" Unknown said.

You, Cuphead, and Mugman happen to accidently run into the Devil's Casino Cuphead smirked. "Guys we should go in!" Cuphead exclaimed and nudged Mugmans arm "But.. Kettle said-" "Pshh... Who cares about what he says?" Cuphead interrupted Mugman "Isn't it best if we listen to kettles warnings?" You said "Hey, i'm the oldest and i say we go in!" Cuphead exclaimed and grabbed You're hand and Mugman's hand and dragged you both in.

As you all got in the Casino you saw people gambling 'Uh oh' you thought "Why don't we do some gambling eh?" Cuphead smirked and looked at you. You gulped and said "What about Mug..?" "Sure" Cuphead said and grabbed You're hand and Mugs hand again and dragged You and Mugman to the table.

Timeskip

"So why don't we make a deal?" The devil said "If you beat me you win all the money in this Casino!" "But if you lose... Then you're souls will be mine deal?" The devil asked "Deal!" Cuphead said and shook his hand, and that wasn't good or smart at all and he picked up the dice and rolled it "Cuphead no!" You and Mugman yelled but it was too late.

The devil laughed between to coughs, "You made a deal now all you're souls are mine!" The devil shouted as You, Cuphead and Mugman went on their knee's and begged "Oh please don't take our souls we will do anything!" You said in fear "Mhm!" Cuphead and Mugman said.

"Anything...?" The devil said while rubbing his chin "Alright, heres a list of my runaway debtors, now if you kill them and collect their souls, come back to me and i will leave ya schnooks be" The devil said and gave Cuphead the list as You all ran out as fast as you could.

Timeskip again because why not?

"Okay we already got 5 debtors" You huffed "Whos next Cup?" Mugman said as Cuphead looked on the list and mumbled "Bendy and Boris" "What are we waiting for let's get through this madness!" You told them and they walked with you to find the Demon and Wolf.

As You were walking alone, (well yeah alone because You, Cuphead and Mugman decided to split up) you accidently bumped into someone about You're size, "Ow!" You said "Hey watch where yo--" as he opened one of his eyes he opened the other and looked at you up and down "You're o-okay right m-miss?" a wolf stuttered "Don't worry i'll be fine" You smiled at  the wolf and he smiled back.

"So, whats you're name hot stuff" Bendy asked "Oh it's (Y/N)" You said holding you're hand out for a hand shake, this was unexpected... He kissed you're hand!

"Bendy's the name and this is my brother Boris" You're eyes widened when you heard their names and you were worried "Hey um... Y'know i gotta go um... Yeah! Cya!" You ran away as fast as possible "Wow" Bendy said and he had hearts in his eyes, Boris rolled his eyes and sighed "When will this end?" Boris mumbled.

Timeskip (Damn bish)

"Where you going with those tiny feet of you'res?" Cuphead shouted

You were running with you're brother to catch Bendy, Bendy knew who you were now.

Or atleast he thinks he does.

Bendy tripped when he felt his illness coming
"HA, YOU CLUMSY LITTLE SHIT)" Cuphead shouted.

"Any last words?" Cuphead asked as he was about to shoot him while Bendy coughed but then he looked at You and said "Why don't you do the honors since you haven't killed anyone yet you shit head" You found that offensive and then he pushed You close to him and you held You're finger to his face with a lot of tears in You're eyes.

"I-I-I can't!" You shouted "I don't want to kill anyone no more Cuppy! I don't like it at all!" You said and then started crying and then You put You're finger down and helped the demon out.

Cuphead just scoffed.

"Please my-y b-b-bag. I need s-something to ease the pain..." Bendy stuttered as You took it from Cuphead andlooked through the bag and gave him the ink pellets, he took it and ate it. (idk what do you do with ink pellets boi?) You told Cuphead to carry him to his brother, he denied a few times but finally did it and You, Cuphead and Bendy walked (Well not really because Cuphead is carrying Bendy lol) "You have any Ducks?" Mugman asked "Go Fish!" Boris said "Why you good for nothing! You're playing with him?" Cuphead shouted.

Boris turned around and gasped then shouted "BENDY!" "Here you go!" Cuphead threw Bendy in Boris's arms "He started pissing me off with his whining!" Cuphead said with a tint of anger.

"How am I suppose to enjoy beating the shit out of him If he's already in pain!?" Cuphead said "Come on you worthless shits" Cuphead said and grabbed Mugman by his handle "Ow Ow Ow!" Mugman cried in pain and you followed them while waving bye.

Timeskip (Sorry Jesus Chriztsgsh)

You all were roasting marshmallows, which made you and Mugman feel better but that Bendy though... He was running through you're mind....

To be continued

Okay i know i made a lot of books today k im srry just chill out.