READER HAS INK ILLNESS!

"Thank...s?" Boris said 'But Why? How?' Boris said "Yeah, whatever no time for this shit thought. You're bro needs rest" Cuphead said, Mugman noticed Cuphead's face was red "Cuphead? More like tomato head!" Mugman said with a smirk Cuphead sighed and said "I knew helping others was not my thing!" Cuphead said, you smiled 'It's a good thing Cuphead is helping others you thought.

Timeskip

'So cups how does it feel to help others for once?' You wrote "I thought it was dumb of me to help but... It does kinda feel nice" Cuphead said while scratching the back of his head?

"So can we be friends now right? I really like Boris, he seems like a cool kid!" Mugman beamed and Cuphead looked away "Cups?" Mugman said "If we don't get rid of them were the ones who'll end up dead, remember?" Cuphead asked "Well, the boss doesn't want them to find some machine parts or something! Why can't we just find them first? That way we don't have to kill them?" Mugman suggested "Hmmm.." Cuphead said "We don't have a map though" Cuphead said.

"Oh" Mugman said dumbfounded.

Timeskip once again

You felt sick, You and Mugman were the only ones in the hotel room.

Cuphead went out for some reason, anyway... You felt something coming it was strange.... 'I'll be right back' You wrote and Mugman turned and looked at what you wrote, "Oh okay!" Mugman said cheerfully. (Aww isn't mugs a bean?)

You walked out of the room and started running into the bathroom and as you got there some strange black stuff that looked like what.. Ink!? You started coughing up some ink 'What is happening to me!?' You thought as tears formed in you're eyes.

More ink started dripping from you're head and on to you're clothes "W-why is this happening to me!?" You said 'I think my vocal cords finally healed but... This feeling... It hurts so fucking much!' You thought as you fell onto the floor crying in pain and started screaming in agony.

Cuphead's P.O.V

As I was done talking with the midget. (Author-Chan: I just thought it would fit him?) I heard screaming from the bathroom. (Don't worry its a girls and boys bathroom) It sounded a lot like (Y/N) I think her voice is back! 'Okay no more fooling around Cuphead you have to save (Y/N)' I thought as I ran to the bathroom and opened the door "(Y/N) is everything a- HOLY SHIT!" I said as i saw (Y/N) covered in ink.

"(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted as I ran up to her and helped her stand up.

Timeskip (YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!)

(Joke part)

No ones P.O.V

Cuphead: *Smokes*

(Y/N): CUPHEAD IS THAT A WEED!?

Cuphead: No it's a-

(Y/N): I'M CALLING THE POLICE!

(Y/N): *CALLS 911 AGRESSIVELY*

911: 911 what's you're emergency?

(Okay we are good heres the real one xd)

No ones P.O.V

Cuphead started smoking, he was glad you were okay but he is still worried about you.

He told Mugman everything so technically Mugman is worried about you too... You never thought you'd get the ink illness... "Cups (Y/N)!" Mugman shouted causing you and Cuphead to look at him "He said he was gonna think about it!" Mugman exclaimed "Nice" Cuphead said "Yeah, I could say the same" You said.

"Anyway, how were things with you and bendy?" You asked

. . .

Yeah a short chapter, I was lazy deal with it

IT'S MY BOOK REEEEEEEEE!