Feels

Just added a random silver pic i found pls don't kill meh.

No ones P.O.V

You woken up, suprisingly with a sad feeling you're always the happy one even if you had gotten hurt one of you're eyes are now a different color (idk anymore?) there was no painted smile on you're face, you looked depressed af (idk what to do im sorry)

You felt empty inside, you saw one of the nurses who you believed her name was Dovil, "Oh you're awake!" She said "Ms. (Y/N) Right?" She asked, you nodded "Well, thats good!" "just so you know two boys are here to see you" she finished.

'I feel sick' you thought, as you looked around you saw Cuphead in a bed 'Is he okay?' you thought as you tried to speak nothing came out "You lost you're vocal cords" Fanny said as she put down a syringe.

Once you heard the news, you felt even more upset 'Atleast i saved Mugman' You thought "Heres a chalk board you can write on to communicate with people" Fanny said as you grabbed it and wrote down something 'Thanks' it said she smirked "No problem kid" Fanny said this made you feel a little better. (this got me thinking of Ozzy xD)

(Eh? Get it? Heh heh... I'll leave...)

A few hours later...

"Good news!" Dovil said "You're vocal cords are damaged but it will recover in 3 days!" Dovil exclaimed, you're still unhappy but you are a little happier to hear the news so you gave her a weak smile and she smiled back.

A few more hours later... (Because i can it's my book 😎)

You looked over at Cupheads side as he woken up 'Thank god he is okay, but i am a little mad at him...' you thought, you saw him looking around the area in confusion Dovil and Fanny walked up "Oh my Cuphead you're awake!" Dovil exclaimed "YOU!" Fanny shouted causing Dovil to jump and turn around "Nurse Fanny is there a problem?" Dovil asked as Fanny walked up to the Cup and grabbed the collar if his shirt and tugged it making him walk "Come here shit head!" Fanny said "What's the deal lady?" Cuphead said "Nurse Fanny please be nice" Dovil said as she followed Fanny and Cuphead.

She pushed Cuphead "You don't just throw you're trash here!" "You're supposed to come back and pick it up!" Fanny shouted, this made Dovil worried.

You tried to speak again 'Oh yeah' you thought as you knocked on the wall causing Cuphead to turn his head at the sound, he ran up to you and said "You're r-real right?" he asked as he tried to touch you're face you write on the chalk board and show it to him 'Don't talk to me I'm mad at you' you wrote.

"I-im n-not going crazy right? I can s-see you I can touch you.." Cuphead said 'Cup are you okay?' you wrote, Cuphead started crying and kissing you're cheek which made you happy and you cried as well. (Fanny still want's Cuphead to pick up da trash XD)

You and Cuphead started hugging as tears stopped flowing from both of you're eyes, you looked at his hair and started playing with it making Cuphead laugh a little

Timeskip

"I'm glad you're okay (Y/N) but are you sure you don't need more rest?" Mugman asked and you nodded "Cup why can't she talk?" Mugman asked "Well um her vocal cordsgot damaged..." Cuphead said "WHAT!?" Mugman screamed "Calm down bro it will heal in 3 days!" Cuphead said calming Mugman down "Oh well that is good!" Mugman replied.

'I had all the rest I needed while you forgot me here' you wrote as you had a smile on you're face Cuphead put his arm around you and held you close to him "Don't joke about that (N/N) (Nickname) I went through the worst days in my whole life without you and all the time I just couldn't forget about you even if i tried" he said 'Cuppy please i'm not used to all this love' you wrote still smiling.

Bendy's P.O.V

"Oh there you are!" "We'd like to book a room with double beds please!" Boris said politely "Sure thing little man" The smol cat said 'You poor thing' I thought feeling bad, I mean come on! She's too small! "Thanks Miss/Ms this room is perfect this room is perfect! Come on Bendy!" Boris said waiting "Bendy?" Boris said "And never forget..." I said "Always keep looking up! Think of all the tiny places you can fit I! You'll always be in the front line in concert and you'll always get a good laugh when you see all those disappointed reactions of those who thought you were just a kid!" I exclaimed "Uh?" The cat said "Bro you're scaring her!" Boris said I felt my illness come down "I'll be back.." I said as i put her down and ran somewhere as fast as i can as ink started dripping down my face.

"There's no need to make my brother suffer with me every Tim and there's no need to alarm the neighbors.. I just have to suck it up... And fight it on my own.." I said as i started coughing and wheezing, I fell on my knee's and put my hands on my head "Why would i put him through such worries every single DAY!? UHUUUUH H-he's just a kid!" I said as i started crying and i laid on the floor "I-I can't help it... It hurts soo... But I N-no I can't I thought I wa-as strong b-but I can't... I need you... B-Boris I'm so sorry" I said huffing as well.

"BOORIIIS!" I shouted I shut my eyes for a little while when I felt someone pick me up "Uh heh B-Boris?" I said as I opened my eyes a little they widened as i saw..

Cuphead.

"Where's you're brother?" Cuphead asked "W-what? As if i'm gonna..." "I have no intentions of killing him nor you right now you need eachother that's how i earned you're respect didn't I?" Cuphead interrupted me.

Rude...

"Uh.." I said

Flashback...

"You're not much of an idiot as I thought if you love you're brother this much then you earned my respect, be strong im sure she'd want the best for you..." I said

End of flashback...

"Oh shit you heard that?" I said "Mmhm" Cuphead replied "This is so embarrassing" I said "Now tell me where he is so we can be even" Cuphead said "Wait so are you good now? You won't try to get rid of us anymore?" I said as my face kind of lit up "I wish i could.. But.." Cuphead started as my face flushed down "BENDY!" I heard Boris yell "Boris!" I said Me and Cuphead went to see where Boris was and all of a sudden I saw a raccoon with a weapon pointing at Boris.

"Stop with the yellin and give me what you got boy!" The raccoon said "I-I don't have anything on me now sir please let me go my brother needs me" Boris said "Hands off the kid now!" Cuphead said pointing his finger gun at the unknown racoon, I started coughing "Bendy!" Boris shouted as the raccoon looked at me still with the weapon near my brother.

"I'm coming Bendy!" Boris shouted as he ran towards me "Hey come back..." The raccoon cried as Mugman snatched his hand making the raccoon cry in pain.

Mugman let go of the raccoons hand as he held his hand still crying in pain, "You'll pay for this!" the raccoon said as he ran off with (Y/N) tripping him and giving him a sharp glare...

Wait... She's alive?

(No ones P.O.V)

"Bendy!" Boris said "Boris!" Bendy said "You're okay!" Bendy said as he tackled Boris in for a hug "You and you're weird priorities!" Boris said as he hugged Bendy back.

"Did Cuphead really just help us?" Boris whispered looking at him he gasped and said "Wait... Is that..." "Hmph" Cuphead said "Hi!" Mugman said and then waved 'Hey' (Y/N) wrote, "Whats up with her?" Bendy asked "I rather not say..." Cuphead said.

Sorry it took so fucking long please forgive me xd...