Part 2. Love

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

Love was just a word before you showed it to me.

Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.

We Cease loving ourselves if no one loves you.

Love is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile. But none is better than love, found in your little smile.

Immature love says: 'I love because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.

You don't mean anything to me..you mean everything to me.

Being deeply loved by someone give you strength, while loving someone deeply give you courage.

I don't need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that i'm the only one.

Love is when the other person's happiness more important than you own.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

If you have only one smile you give it to the people you love.

Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two poeple who truly want to be together.

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

I LOVE YOU in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we're together and the hours we are away.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Cheating is easy. Try something more chalanging. Like being faithful.

There's only, 1 thing, 2 do, 3 word, 4 you, I Love You.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.