Part 3. Work

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Work hard when you do not have what you want.

Success is not accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

If opportunity does not come to you, then create it.

My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.

Work harder than you think you did yesterday.

No great achiever - even those who made it seem easy - ever succeeded without hard work.

You learn the value of hard work by working hard.

If you trust in yourself. . .and believe in your dreams. . .and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.

Talent is what God gives us, Skill is what we give back to Him.

The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

I hope the millions of people I've touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.

Dream big and work hard.

Goodness and hard work are rewarded with respect.

Sometime you need to step outside, get some air and remain yourself of who you are and who you want to be.

When I meet succesful people I ask about 100 questions to find out who they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people.

Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

No one ever drowned in sweat." - USMC Officer.

Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.

The only way to have the greatest work in your life is love what you do first.

Sadness in your heart is an inhibitor of success. Avoid the prolonged grief, take heart, and take your chance as soon as possible.

The only way to have the greatest work in your life is love what you do first.

Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.