Part 4. Friend

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol friendship and the peace.

One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.

Friends show their love in time of trouble, not happiness.

A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.

rue friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.

Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.

If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friend-ship is a slow ripening fruit.

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!

Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.

Friendship, is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life.

A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.

A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you'll never smile again.

Friends are the best to turn to when you're having a rough day.

Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

The best mirror is an old friend.

What is a friend? a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.

Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.

A good friend is a connection to life a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone the light.

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom be yourself.

Friends are the siblings God never gave us.

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.

The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.

A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.

That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours.